OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Outlet pickup

15mlk3r.jpg

Yeah, I know posting the trefoil here is a heresy, but oh well... 2 free posters.

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

I honestly think DJ AM is rolling over in his grave. What a disservice to his legacy.

why? is it because AM had already designed those dunks before he passed or because part of the sales $ are going to his memorial fund?

2001 11 Retros FINALLY!
DJ AM Dunks. I know they're getting some mixed feelings on here but I think they're pretty hot
pimp.gif
. Should be picking up DJ Premiers tomorrow.
Doernbecher Retro 6s

My recent pick ups....

Silver 1/2 Cents....

Air Max 1's

Flu Games...

HOF I's...

& like everyone else

DJ AM Dunks for me...Just moved down here to Lafayette, LA and found a spot that gets Tier 0 releases and more. Its amazing that a small shop out here getsmore releases then any where in the big city of Denver,CO. Oh well, owner there is a great guy, talked about DJ AM with me for about a hour. Ended up giving mea t shirt, and really showed some love....Definitely will be a repeat customer.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

DJ AM Dunks for me...Just moved down here to Lafayette, LA and found a spot that gets Tier 0 releases and more. Its amazing that a small shop out here gets more releases then any where in the big city of Denver,CO. Oh well, owner there is a great guy, talked about DJ AM with me for about a hour. Ended up giving me a t shirt, and really showed some love....Definitely will be a repeat customer.

Info on the bucks fitted?
devil.gif
need it bad

Recent Pickups

Just like the rest of HUMANITY, Space Jams (2 Pairs)

Pattas

DS Carolina 6 Lows

Retro Garnetts/Nike Air 3

OG Garnett 3s (Navy) for retail

*BONUS*

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by jhobson5

DJ AM Dunks for me...Just moved down here to Lafayette, LA and found a spot that gets Tier 0 releases and more. Its amazing that a small shop out here gets more releases then any where in the big city of Denver,CO. Oh well, owner there is a great guy, talked about DJ AM with me for about a hour. Ended up giving me a t shirt, and really showed some love....Definitely will be a repeat customer.

Info on the bucks fitted?
devil.gif
need it bad

Got it at Politics...Nice fitted btw. Under the brim it says buckeyes. I been looking for an Ohio State fitted for years. I believe the only size they had leftwas an 8 but you can call them and find out for sure. Now all i have to do is find the Ohio State foot soldiers for a decent price and i am good...

Back
Top Bottom