OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

dope pick ups everyone
pimp.gif

btw HAPPY NEW YEAR NT fam.

Originally Posted by dalitso

last pick up of 09
wuz up with the symbol on the 09z?
wait til u see what they did to the symbol on the 25th anniversary XIs...
eyes.gif

Nice Padres jersey, my uncle use to paint and work on Gwynn's cars and his son's cars too.

I picked up vnds True blues from 03 I think it was $103 shipped

These just arrived this morning from outlets...They are flawless and for $49.99 you cant go wrong

Nice "currys" on the last page, Ferrari.
eek.gif
Damn, I remember whenthey had those for $5 at the Gilroy outlet.
eyes.gif

Happy New Year, everyone and HAPPY B-DAY to ME today.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by turnizee

FreshJayz - The proper way of introducing crown to a girl. In a shot/drink form. But i see that she's the one that has influenced you? lol Good stuff!

This wasn't my first time drinking it if that's what you mean...
Those are the 3 parts to my favorite drink.

I started out my saturday just like i start every saturday, at thrift stores and rummage sales. the big hurt's are DS and cost me $5. The Kamikaze areSLIGHTLY worn and therefore cost me $3. I usually come across decent finds. But nothing like these. Sorry for crappy quality pics, just from my phone.

^Those Reeboks are hot! Very nice pickups, savestheday.
And dope pickups on the True 97 (turnizee) and Atmos 87 (air max 87), from a few pages back.

These came in the mail over the past week (thanks to eBay and Swoosh):

And a quick trip to the ES got me these:

The green spark 1/2 Cents look better in person and I was thrilled to see the Rejuven8.

na man no ticket, i'm in vegas so its really not that far compared to alabama but i think i'll just chill here unless i find a ticket

Originally Posted by savestheday

I started out my saturday just like i start every saturday, at thrift stores and rummage sales. the big hurt's are DS and cost me $5. The Kamikaze are SLIGHTLY worn and therefore cost me $3. I usually come across decent finds. But nothing like these. Sorry for crappy quality pics, just from my phone.
O Wow....What Size Are both of those????????
nerd.gif

Nice pickups everyone
And those are some dope RBK vintage joints up there
pimp.gif

hve7p5.jpg

Red Carpets for me..... Still at my local Champs

Back
Top Bottom