OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

4237985431_a3e2fdf421.jpg

pure- you already know how I feel about HKs man
pimp.gif

savestheday- those kamikazes are insane bro you get a
smokin.gif
and a
pimp.gif
for those

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Originally Posted by savestheday

I started out my saturday just like i start every saturday, at thrift stores and rummage sales. the big hurt's are DS and cost me $5. The Kamikaze are SLIGHTLY worn and therefore cost me $3. I usually come across decent finds. But nothing like these. Sorry for crappy quality pics, just from my phone.
O Wow....What Size Are both of those????????
nerd.gif

both are a size 10. i wear 10.5. but will be making both of these work. i've been waiting on a new pair of kamikaze's since i had the black/green insixth grade. will be wearing them with pride.

Originally Posted by savestheday

both are a size 10

Stopped Reading After This...... REALLY Hurting Feelings Over Here
tired.gif

Started Off The New Year Myself With A Few Airmax Airrivals......

1 For Me And 2 For The Roomie

The Quality On This Shoe Is UNREAL
eek.gif
..... Most Certainly Will Be Adding Another Pair Of These To The Back Of The Stocker Closet At SomePoint
pimp.gif

savestheday wrote:

both are a size 10. i wear 10.5. but will be making both of these work. i've been waiting on a new pair of kamikaze's since i had the black/green in sixth grade. will be wearing them with pride.

Not my size, so no HATE
mad.gif
...Great find man. I want a pair of thoseKazie's since back in the day too...

Originally Posted by bl1nk

^hows the touch pro 2?been hesitant about windows mobile phones..
it's not bad. its running on windows mobile 6.1 they have 6.5 out now i've just been lazy on switching it out. i heard they're workingon the android to run on it too.

i wish i was sold on those patta`s, the green pair is amazing but finding them is not as easy it seems. nice pair though.

pure with the hk`s? that shot looks amazing

Very nice pickup sneakerD.
I like those xmas brons up there with the green laces. Has anyone tried them with white?

Back
Top Bottom