OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Damn Daffy!.... You Clean Out 21 Merer When They Dropped Down To $60 A Piece Or What?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah I did. Even though I managed to cop I still didnt get my size

YO!

homie could fall back on the "bad things WILL happen to you" piece...my nephew was browsing around to see the pick-ups and hes unfamilar with how youpost/shouldnt post on here so thats why you see the quoting of pics...calm down a 1000 next time.

D(umb)F indeed......

OK OK.... Those Dark Knight Kobe V's Are Something SERIOUS
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...... Can We Please Get Some More Pics Of Those
nerd.gif
..... It'sLooking Like That Will Be My First Kobe Shoe Since The Hyperdunks Released.

For One Reason Or Another Those "Creamsicles" Keep Catching My Eye..... Anyone Got A Pic Of Them Being Worn
nerd.gif

I think yall are caught up on the nickname dark knight.......bc those kobe's dont look like anythingserious....

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

For One Reason Or Another Those "Creamsicles" Keep Catching My Eye..... Anyone Got A Pic Of Them Being Worn
nerd.gif
Don't worry, I'm sure some tool will go out and buy a shirt that matches it exactly and then postit in the WDYWT thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

iHust1e wrote:

I think yall are caught up on the nickname dark knight.......bc those kobe's dont look like anything serious....

i agree with this ...

Ya'll Buggin'...... These Could Be Nicknamed "Black Knight" For All I Care..... Word To My Dude Martin
1805535145p.jpg

.... Mos Def Will Be Adding A Pair Of Those To The Collec'........ Perfect Everyday Summer Shoe If You Ask Me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EmAych417

what up NT. havent posted a pick up in god knows how long

no shoes. just some blu rays & games off of amazon

28 Day's later!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
One of my all time favourites!

Couldn't pass these up for $38 (+ tax)! I remember when I passed on the HOAs at a local FTL a couple of years back.

k4v58h.jpg

Big up to oldsole for the info!

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Yes, yes, yes!!!!! Nice steal! -Princess-

Ha! Yes, I'm trying. I can't wait. My first pair of VIs. All the black/red VIs in this are starting to grow on me. I was going to cop the pink/whiteones next but the black/red look like more a cop to me.

Back
Top Bottom