OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Only dropped a hundred! Plus, the previous owner plays for the Seahawks
pimp.gif
which player did you buys these from? what size? dd?

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

^ I doubt those stark laces would look good on those, but hey to each its own.

good pickups nt

dsc1725.jpg

colorwise, I think the fullylaced gucci's are dope.. but ima probably use the black ones more often, fat laces are still the way to go for SBs..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I think yall are caught up on the nickname dark knight.......bc those kobe's dont look like anything serious....

spot-on bro.. I find the dark knights a bit bland, the BL's as well.. the only KBV's that I find worth copping are the chaos, 2k10, in-lines and ASG..

Wow...Long time no post...Still keeping up with my sneaker boycott...Last pair of sneakers I purchased was the Jordan 2K9's last year...Actually the onlyshoe purchase I've made sense then is a couple pairs of Topsider's and some new slippers...On the plus side with all the cash I've saved on sneakerpurchases my wife and I were able to put a down payment on a new house (Love having a house we can call ours) and we purchased a new ride...

Anyway I did purchase myself a new timepiece this month though...Kind of a way to start the new year off good I suppose...Also don't mind my pasty whiteIrish arms...
381185971.jpg

the 2nd part of my pickups this month

Adidas Superstar Stormtrooper Edition

AJ VI Varsity Red

Lebron IV Birthday Edtn

Jordan XII French Blue

lbj19 pickups are sick. those lebrons looking good, as well as the 6's. 6's making alot of people eat their words

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Dark Knights, eh?

DF!!!
Yo...they're nice. But 1 MAIN reason I will not cop, they are the DUKE edition. I guess a few Duke players will be rocking these....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I think yall are caught up on the nickname dark knight.......bc those kobe's dont look like anything serious....

i agree with this ...
i agree with this as well....and i like 99% of the kobes they put out. i don't understand the hype of that colorway....at all.
Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Dark Knights, eh?

DF!!!
Yo...they're nice. But 1 MAIN reason I will not cop, they are the DUKE edition. I guess a few Duke players will be rocking these....
sick.gif
they are NOT the duke edition. they are the dark knights, and that's it. the "batmans". the duke's are a completely differentshoe.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom