OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Shouts to Rapido for helping me with a pair 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Doubled up on Carpets :

Kobe V .. Nike Outlet purchase .. 30% off hash = $49.99 FTW 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I went to both Footlocker and Footaction at the florida mall last night and no freshwaters. I need to pick up my size before I miss out.

beautiful spiridons on the last page
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

solid pickups everyone!
for me...
Green Pattas like everyone else, finally got my pair
pimp.gif

cc03689d4c1734103fc3d848ea09c6ea2a9686e5.pjpg
4c9367bf4c3b36a63ddbdf2defafc29b15e96c15.pjpg

9d636d1248a53d8b3125dce9e03dc9985ee7233e.pjpg
33616e453f35d7e4c52c5e4252cd3ad693a39c13.pjpg

Had to work saturday morning at 5am so was a bit worried about my pair....ditched work for an hour to get a pair.....quite happy with them...socks buy 1 get 1 half off
pimp.gif

381659992.jpg

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Had to work saturday morning at 5am so was a bit worried about my pair....ditched work for an hour to get a pair.....quite happy with them...socks buy 1 get 1 half off
pimp.gif

Varsity Red VIs aren't even near sold out in my area. Along with the coral rose VIs. I thought they were going to sell out. Dude at Kids' Foot Locker was like "You got to get hear early so they don't sell out on you." I called up there at like 2 something. One of the girls answered and said "We have ALOT left."

Originally Posted by princess

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

pimp.gif

Varsity Red VIs aren't even near sold out in my area. Along with the coral rose VIs. I thought they were going to sell out. Dude at Kids' Foot Locker was like "You got to get hear early so they don't sell out on you." I called up there at like 2 something. One of the girls answered and said "We have ALOT left."

yeah i know...I called the same footlocker I bought from and they still had about 15 pairs left and the next nearest stores as well....Sheiks was just a few stores away and they had a FSR as well...might go for a 3rd an 4th pair for my bro.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Shouts to Rapido for helping me with a pair 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Doubled up on Carpets :

Kobe V .. Nike Outlet purchase .. 30% off hash = $49.99 FTW 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn joeysole. That is a sick price. 
eek.gif
What size?
nerd.gif

Nice pick ups everyone! Make me wanna cop another pair of freshwaters...

Am I the onlyone that disslikes the volts???

OK NT... I NEED ONE OF THOSE COPPER PENNY CREWNECKS IN A MEDIUM OR LARGE... PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE (OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE  
tongue.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom