OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Sk8-those OG 13's my goshh!!! [/color]
embarassed.gif

These today..
Don't mind the horrible pictures..
My camera setting are all messed up, and I'm too lazy to fix them.
bc91614046d3d3771f17cb23a1e6a5d0b0f25964.jpg

For myself...
42d368224c414956df3ed5af717a1b94b91e82a9.jpg

To add to the collection..

Originally Posted by Diab0531

OK NT... I NEED ONE OF THOSE COPPER PENNY CREWNECKS IN A MEDIUM OR LARGE... PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE (OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE  
tongue.gif
)

word. 
nerd.gif
 Someone needs to let us know where we can purchase them.

Everyone asking about the copper penny crews, just call nike and ask them what stores have your size, the style number is 395006-010 there's also some sizes on citysole.com

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

davidme00: crazy pickups bro!
Tone1020: those currents are crazy. do they fit similar to the regular 90's?

Yeah bro these joints is fire!! And I would say yeah they do fit like regular AM90's but little more comfortable. I definitely plan on having my boy send me the other colorway.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

But............Gotta love the Nike Employee Hookup:
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Dude posts the receipt like Nike doesn't lurk on here, you just got your mans and them fired.

My-T.
i peeped the employee number too
laugh.gif
and this is why people dont give hook ups
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
my man thinks he doin it with 80 VIs while his dude is standin inline at unemployment
smh.gif
smh.gif

This shows right here that you cats on here just be runnin' off at the mouth and dont know what the hell the business is!!! That employee # is the da&n CASHIER that rang me up! I bought the kicks myself at the BEAVERTON EMPLOYEE STORE where Nike employees are allowed to give passes to their friends and fam to come shop! Everything in the store is already discounted to the Nike Employee Discount. So tell me, how thick is that HATRED that runs through ya'lls blood??? Ha Ha you lames are too funny!! But just to make you happy, I went ahead and scratched it off and changed the pic to the edited receipt...............So come on now and show me more of that HATE!!!

Originally Posted by Tone1020

smh.gif
eyes.gif

Dude posts the receipt like Nike doesn't lurk on here, you just got your mans and them fired.

My-T.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
my man thinks he doin it with 80 VIs while his dude is standin inline at unemployment
smh.gif
smh.gif

Funny how ya'll swear you know everything! That employee # is the da&n CASHIER that rang me up! I bought the kicks myself at the BEAVERTON EMPLOYEE STORE where everything is half off and as long as you have a pass you can get in. Prices are already discounted before you even get to the register. They dont even ask for an employee # or who got u in when you pay.................Come on now fellas, the HATRED has got to stop!! But just to make ya'll happy I went ahead and scratched it off
how is it hate...most of these dudes get the same or better discount. also...isnt it 40% not 1/2 off? one more thing...it was already edited out before you "scratched" it off.

jus sayin....

Originally Posted by twofeet10toes

smh.gif
eyes.gif

My-T.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Funny how ya'll swear you know everything! That employee # is the da&n CASHIER that rang me up! I bought the kicks myself at the BEAVERTON EMPLOYEE STORE where everything is half off and as long as you have a pass you can get in. Prices are already discounted before you even get to the register. They dont even ask for an employee # or who got u in when you pay.................Come on now fellas, the HATRED has got to stop!! But just to make ya'll happy I went ahead and scratched it off
how is it hate...most of these dudes get the same or better discount. also...isnt it 40% not 1/2 off? one more thing...it was already edited out before you "scratched" it off.

jus sayin....

Actually the receipt was removed, and when I saw that I edited the receipt. Second, do the math: $150+9.5% tax(that would have been paid here in SEattle)minus 50+%=$80. Niketown employees get 40% in their store and on swoosh, 20% at the outlets. Its hate because cats on here wanna start clownin and try to put dudes on blast when they have no idea what they are talking about! Im a Grown A&! man bro, not some 16 year old kid thinking he's better then everyone because he scooped some kicks for the low. The point of the receipt was for proof, because we all know that nobody believes anything anyone says without it.

smh.gif
eyes.gif

My-T.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

jus sayin....

Actually the receipt was removed, and when I saw that I edited the receipt. Second, do the math: $150+9.5% tax(that would have been paid here in SEattle)minus 50+%=$80. Niketown employees get 40% in their store and on swoosh, 20% at the outlets. Its hate because cats on here wanna start clownin and try to put dudes on blast when they have no idea what they are talking about! Im a Grown A&! man bro, not some 16 year old kid thinking he's better then everyone because he scooped some kicks for the low. The point of the receipt was for proof, because we all know that nobody believes anything anyone says without it.
^^^grown @#% man....hmmm why you so worried about what all these 16 year old kids think then? who cares how much you paid? I dont...

Originally Posted by s dubl

smh.gif
eyes.gif

My-T.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

jus sayin....

^^^grown #$% man....hmmm why you so worried about what all these 16 year old kids think then? who cares how much you paid? I dont...

Aye bro I feel you about not caring, but in this thread cats usually post prices on the pickups so thats what I did. Also, I didnt say anybody was 16 in here, i said that Im not some 16 year old braggin' thinking they're better because of how much they paid. Plenty of times I have seen dudes post pickups and how much they got them for and cats want proof or its "ducktales". So just to avoid that, I posted the receipt.

YO! ^ I see what you did (and why). But it wasn't "hate" on the part of any of the members. They were actually looking out. All good though.

No harm, no foul.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ I see what you did (and why). But it wasn't "hate" on the part of any of the members. They were actually looking out. All good though.

No harm, no foul.

DF!!!

Indeed, Its all good. I got love for everyone in here. Just wanted clear up the misunderstanding. Since I stated I was a Grown A&% man, my apologies/my bad on the "hate" pointin', I know ya'll were just clownin'! Not "doin' it" with $80 VI's, but yes, happy indeed. GNR!

hey s dubl, which one of us is 16? me or air max 87?
laugh.gif

but Tone1020, all love bro.... keep doing u and getting ur grown man on. No harm meant
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
@ people saying I'm hating on them because I was trying to MAINTAIN their hookup.

Yall %+@%#% are hilarious.

My-T.

sup guys
here are my last couple of pick ups
Air Jordan 1 White Grand Purple

Air Jordan VI 2000 Black Deep Infra Red

Air Jordan VI 2010 Black Varsity Red (I don´t know why there is the so much hate on these)

Air Jordan 12 2009 White Varsity Red

Adidas SuperStar StromTrooper (details are crazy on these)

Adidas SuperSkate StormTrooper

Back
Top Bottom