OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

man i messed that whole edit thing up
laugh.gif
there is more to come.........hit me bigj.

Just Got Off The Phone With Orlando And The Footwear Manager Tried Telling Me She Got Such An Influx In Calls That She's Not Equipped To Handle ShippingOut That Many Pairs Of Shoes
eyes.gif
And Thus Has Decided To Stop Taking Phone Orders
smh.gif

If ANYONE Can Help With A Size 10 In The AM1 QS's For That $37 Price Range Please Do Let Me Know!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by oldsole73

man i messed that whole edit thing up
laugh.gif
there is more to come.........hit me bigj.

oldsole73 - good looking out on those sample dunks... They too dope! I still gotchu on that Swoosh discount whenever for looking out. I'm in meetings therest of the day and called too late at Vacaville for the 40.00 AM1 QS... If anybody can get 2 9.5's for that love price I'll tip you and also open upthat Swoosh discount for you! Hit me on the PM

Just got off the phone with Orlando store and she said i was the last phone order she was taking...
happy.gif
Also got them for 40, she called Vacaville and price checked them.

People who have not got a pair, you still might have a shot at the AM1 for $37 since Orlando was price matching.

WOODBURY FACTORY (59) 845-928-8838
ORLANDO FACTORY (88) 407-351-9400
SAN MARCOS FACTORY (42) 512-353-8500 ($69.99)
VACAVILLE FACTORY (72) 707-455-7014

Originally Posted by solejunkky

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Called Viejas for the Pippens
pimp.gif

Had a size 10..

they got 10.5 or 11?
I did not ask sorry bro..here's the number 619-659-3460..there very helpful..took less than 5 mins to order

Just a heads up: This morning my PC was infected with a virus just from visiting this thread. It was the only thread I visited, at that point it was up to page41.. This was my work computer and it took IT dept 7 hours to removed all the malware. Very vicious virus, so I'm just warning you guys. I know you come inhere for deals an what not, but just a heads up. I know some of you also mentioned that earlier (pg. 40-43) NikeTalk really need to get that handle... Also, Ilearned that you dont have to click on any ads or nothing, so beware.

So i was able to have Woodbury call Vacaville outlet to price match..he called me back and said they are getting alot of calls about them but didnt confirm theprice check until i provided the number and he verified...get at um!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

So i was able to have Woodbury call Vacaville outlet to price match..he called me back and said they are getting alot of calls about them but didnt confirm the price check until i provided the number and he verified...get at um!
Must b a mad house at Woodbury right now..i'm goin down there this weekend but i already ordered my second pair
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

So i was able to have Woodbury call Vacaville outlet to price match..he called me back and said they are getting alot of calls about them but didnt confirm the price check until i provided the number and he verified...get at um!
Good looking out! I just called he said they were $69.99 then i mentioned Vacaville and said we can give them to you for $37, just waiting for thecall back now to get the rest of my info
pimp.gif

Just got off the phone with lenny at the woodbury i was the one who told him about vacaville selling for 37 and he called and price checked. Waiting for him tocall me back with my info but i snagged 2 pairs of 13s. Thanks to everyone in this thread.

Originally Posted by solejunkky

Called Viejas for the Pippens
pimp.gif

Had a size 10..

they got 10.5 or 11?
I did not ask sorry bro..here's the number 619-659-3460..there very helpful..took less than 5 mins to order

i just put in my order. they do have 10.5 and 11s. good luck and big ups to Oldsole!!!!

PIGEON FORGE didn't have anything really.all shoes were 20% off.THEY GOT INVENTORY COMING UP AND NOT RECEIVING ANY NEW SHOES OR CLOTHES.
NIKE AIR PENNY 7.5-8.5 20 PAIR 59.99

SEVIERVILLE OUTLET
NIKE AIR MAX 2009 94.99 GREY/ORANGE,GREY/ROYAL
NIKE ZOOM BB2 WHT/BLK/GOLD 24.99 9.5,10
TON OF BLAZER SB SAMPLES 34.99
DEVILS ANGELS DUNKS 39.99 FSR

LETS MAKE IT RAIN!!!!!! I FORGOT TO MENTION....VIEJAS OUTLET AIRMAX 2009 BLK/GOLD SCATTERED SIZES $59.99 REMEMBER ITS BETTER TO SHARE AND DONT BEGREEDY
laugh.gif

FYI

I spoke with the guy at Viejas regarding the Penny 2 blk/wht/blue and they still should have some scattered sizes 8.5 and under if that helps anyone with smallfeet.

just called for the pippens they still have some 10, 10.5 and 11 left from what the guy told me.

Back
Top Bottom