OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

atlantic city and jersey gardens are heavy shady reseller lock down stores..... could be the 95 lavas are gone to the lurkers already

all you NYC guys might wanna check out Michael K. and Transit on Broadway in SoHo. All shoes are 50% off. Huge selection. AM90s, AM1s, tons of Dunks andvarious boots. Lots of AF1s. Also 40% off North Face stuff as well....

Originally Posted by agold1002

nerd.gif
where were those red/white qsk air max 1s that popped up at some outlet?? ive gone through a good amount of pages and cant find it
nerd.gif
thanks

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

all you NYC guys might wanna check out Michael K. and Transit on Broadway in SoHo. All shoes are 50% off. Huge selection. AM90s, AM1s, tons of Dunks and various boots. Lots of AF1s. Also 40% off North Face stuff as well....

interesting, thanks

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

atlantic city and jersey gardens are heavy shady reseller lock down stores..... could be the 95 lavas are gone to the lurkers already
word

but whos gonna resell those 95s?
laugh.gif

Just got a great deal on white /gold Lebron Vs from New Orleans. Big thanks to them. They also have dunkman an scattered wives of the black/white/reds.

nerd.gif
where were those red/white qsk air max 1s that popped up at some outlet?? ive gone through a good amount of pages and cant find it
nerd.gif
thanks

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Wrentham, MA
Viejas, Ca

They should have some sizes. Although they can no longer be scooped up for $49.99. These two stores have them for $69.99

Originally Posted by si3n4

Just got a great deal on white /gold Lebron Vs from New Orleans. Big thanks to them. They also have dunkman an scattered wives of the black/white/reds.
Price??

How much were the white/gold Lebron V's in New Orleans?

EDIT: Thats weird, I was at the New Orleans store yesterday and didn't see any white/gold Lebron V's. Must have missed them.

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

all you NYC guys might wanna check out Michael K. and Transit on Broadway in SoHo. All shoes are 50% off. Huge selection. AM90s, AM1s, tons of Dunks and various boots. Lots of AF1s. Also 40% off North Face stuff as well....

Heads up, a lot of stores in my area just send the white and red jordan xii back to nike because of the red dye bleeding on the toe box andlaces...............check your outlets

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Heads up, a lot of stores in my area just send the white and red jordan xii back to nike because of the red dye bleeding on the toe box and laces...............check your outlets
hmmmm interesting... red dye bleeding? wow

Few updates from South Chicago.

AF1 Black/Gum $74.99 Mostly FSR

AF1 Wht/ Carolina $59.97, FSR

AF1 Brown/Sail $74.99 FSR

Big Nike high QuickStrike "ATL" FSR

AF1 Premium, limited from size 7-9, $59.97

Air Max Abasi ACG boot up to size 10.5, $89.99

I talked to manager, he said here's what to expect in about 7-10 days ( these shoes just hit on orderhe said so please don't call tomorrow asking for them!! )

Penny 1/2 Cent all black $129.99

Blazer HOH exclusive, can't remember price, probably $59.99

Air trainer SC "Bo Jackson", $69.99 I think he said

Foamposite ACG Boot All Black, $129.99

Air Max Goadomes in 2 colors, $89.99

Air Max Chisulo ACG Boot, $69.99 I believe he said

AF1 Mid, Neutral grey

Nike Hyperize All Black, $89.99

AF1 premium

AF1 low

Originally Posted by oldsole73

^white/gold lebron 5 59.99 dunkman lebron 5 $79.99

I was able to grab those white/golds for 39.99 a few months ago

Dunkmans are tempting at that price. Im suprised theres still pairs laying around

Originally Posted by oldsole73

thats what i like to hear bigj505.
lmao i know thats what uv been waiting for... now to find out the price...

Yes the price will be probably be $119.99 then we will all wait for the EA and copp there. NIKE SB HEADS PIGEON FORGE has those un-heavens gate dunkhigh(305050-401) for $49.99 or $59.99. NORTHBEND WA has the goofy boy for $39.99

Back
Top Bottom