OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Everything was open today.. and I saw Fedex and Ups trucks also, guess no one really observes MLK day... not good @ all.
usps was closed today... cause im waiting for some kicks to come in the mail
laugh.gif

me too
nerd.gif
from FedEx and USPS....

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Everything was open today.. and I saw Fedex and Ups trucks also, guess no one really observes MLK day... not good @ all.
usps was closed today... cause im waiting for some kicks to come in the mail
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Not trying to promote my store but does anyone have a problem with me sharing markdown info.I can provide a phone number for orders and we ship fast.Let meknow and I will start sharing info.

Originally Posted by victorjames

Not trying to promote my store but does anyone have a problem with me sharing markdown info.I can provide a phone number for orders and we ship fast.Let me know and I will start sharing info.
share away my dude..
nerd.gif

Not trying to promote my store but does anyone have a problem with me sharing markdown info.I can provide a phone number for orders and we ship fast.Let me know and I will start sharing info.

share that info bruh, don't be shy

help us, help you, lol!

i am all ears fire away!!!

to all the DMV ppl. at the pg up against the wall they had a "side walk" sale. Had a few pairs of decent shoes. As far as sizes go i didnt payattention to the bigger sizes but i know that there were alot of 9-11 in most of the shoes.

Air Maxims for $60
Nike-Air-Maxim-1-Red.jpg

Air Structures $55?
structure-triax-white-aquamarine-2.jpg

air-structure-triax-premium-2.jpg

Air Trainer SC II "Medicine Ball" $60?
medicine-ball-trainer-2.jpg

And a few more that didnt really catch my attention. I didnt know up against the wall carried shoes but it was legit. Hope this helps

woodburn outlet got pippens and pennys but for well over 100. i think they were 109. thye all got xx3s for 100

That's just mad foul if dude using someone's old 2007 pic has his, for 2010 post e-props, w/o saying nothing...

[Pusha] "Shhhhhhdddd, I dunno..." [/"PopularDemandPopeyes"]

laugh.gif

Stopped by jersey gardens, had green/white AJ1s, mostly big sizes for $40.....

also QS AM1s, for $70
sick.gif
sick.gif
management refused to price match
smh.gif
smh.gif

besides that nuttin else....

Originally Posted by aikman1215

Viejas:

Air Pippens I's Blk/Red - $59.99: sizes 8-10, 2 11.5's only
Air Penny II's Black/Royal Blue - $59.99: sizes 8,8.5 only
Air Max 1's QS Wht/Red - $64.99
sick.gif
: various sizes 8-12.5?
Air Zoom Flight Premiums (j Kidds) Wht/Navy Blue/Wht - $54.99? NFSR
AJF3 wht/blk/cement grey - $59.99 FSR

I just bought the pippens moments ago! Thank you! The had size 11. Don't know if they have anymore. I first said 11.5 because thats what you said, then Iasked if they had 11 (I have OG pippen in size 11.5 and its too big) and they did.
This is my first time ordering over the phone. Smooth sailing.

Woodburn Factory 503-982-0330

Penny II orlandos FSR $110
Pippen I tan/brown FSR $110
Jordan XX3 low white/red FSR $100
Jordan XX3 low white/blue FSR $100
Jordan XX3 low black FSR $100
Jordan 6 Rings HOF near FSR $130

so which outlets are accepting price checks right now on the AM1QS, I need to order a 11/11.5 for 37 or 39, whatever the cheapest price is

Back
Top Bottom