OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

ANyone seen the Cincinnati outlet in Monroe Oh anytime soon??? I am considering driving up there tom... NK 47 if you could let me know what was on the sample table in Jeffersonville too it would be greatly appreciated, I will be hitting that place up too... Can you tell I just got paid LOL  

P.S. Corporate in Cincinnati is having an end of season sale... All shoes(excluding New Release are 20-40% off). Got silver 1/2 cent for $120. CLothes are all around 40% off too... Visit Corpstat.blogspot.com . You can browse their selection on the site...

Hit matt up, he takes phone orders and is a really cool dude...

Nike outlet dolphin mall
anchorman sb 49.99
miss piggys 69.99
mutant avenger 49.99

piston and celtics 60+ for 79.99

Fellas im not positive about all the styles.  Nothing that peaked my intrest for what its worth, what I do remember was air max t-zone - wht/blk/red, air max 97 - white/sliver/grey (all that I could find were really yellowed on the left shoe), some acg hiker style boots, shox - dont know style but do remember some that were all white and all black.  My fault I cant help more - give em a call im sure they want em gone, whole table full and stacks underneath, never seen anything like that there.

Nothing much at the LV North outlet..........FSR AM1 QS but 69.99 not sure about price matching

thanks for the info on the Hat Rods, they said they are outta size 10 now but have about 15 pairs of 9.5 left, ordered a pair.

If anyone still cares about Nordstrom Rack (San Leandro) update:
Jordan 2k9 Black sz 9.5 - $59.99
CB 94s White sz 10.5 - $49.99
Air Jordan 1 Green Metallic sz 8 - $49.99
Bunch of other Jordan brand shoes from $39.99 to $59.99

Marshalls also has some RBK Sir Jam Mids for $19.99 and Jumpman Pro Lows for $59.99

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

Marshalls also has some RBK Sir Jam Mids for $19.99 and Jumpman Pro Lows for $59.99

Jordan Elements blacc and white colorways for $59.99 as well at your local Marshall's

nerd.gif

tnx woodburn. i just had to go pick them up as soon as i got the info.
got the last size 10 ealier today. went back and got my bro a size 9. looks like all they have left is 9.5 and smaller and like 1 11.5

Originally Posted by solesearchin

P.S. Corporate in Cincinnati is having an end of season sale... All shoes(excluding New Release are 20-40% off). Got silver 1/2 cent for $120. CLothes are all around 40% off too... Visit Corpstat.blogspot.com . You can browse their selection on the site...

Hit matt up, he takes phone orders and is a really cool dude...
good point i live in cincy and will be headed to monroe 2mrw for a report, and yeah what shoes were on the jeffersonville table for 30? and stop by corporate if you can matt the dude who ownes it will hook you up RIGHT

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Damn Ron, you had to post that pic. Now I'm going to have to get a pair.
My bad, B....
laugh.gif
. Guess I'll blow it up since Ferrari snagged the last 10.5! 
mad.gif
wink.gif

Nah, Jed - thats a pic of the pair I had to buy at retail...
mad.gif
haha, sorry Flint. I have been looking for these for YEARS and when I saw that post I went 
eek.gif
. Im keeping one to stock and one to rock. These shoes are on fire! Literally

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

tnx woodburn. i just had to go pick them up as soon as i got the info.
got the last size 10 ealier today. went back and got my bro a size 9. looks like all they have left is 9.5 and smaller and like 1 11.5
damn it!! no more size 10?? argh! haha at least a nter got it. thanks for the update on woodburn's update.

Finishline.com has the Nike Zoom Ashiko Boots in Flint Grey/Black/Beet and Anthracite/Orange/Green for $47.99 before taxes and shipping...pretty big drop from the $179.99 retail.  Most sizes available...hit it up!

f492529e6541299e07f4541494772fb670cf34f.jpg

Check it

Pad your order to $60+ and you can use coupon code CSEVEN15P60 to save 15%

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Dolphin Mall

piston and celtics 60+ for 79.99
unless u mean the lows, these aren't in there.... YET

nerd.gif

EDIT: My fault, I got hyped thinkin u were talkin about the AJ1 Phat Premier 60+ series
embarassed.gif

Dolphin also has almost FSRs of both colors of the 2K9 for $69.98. We're gettin close guys....

BIG FOOT SMALL FOOT LOVE....PIGEON FORGE ....DMP 1 PACK SZ 7 and 7.5 AND 17 - 18 only .....$69.99 18 packs total

just got back from the outlet in Allen, TX, didn't notice anything good. don't waste your time heading out there. they also no longer have the 30% off hash wall.

Back
Top Bottom