Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Jballer20

Originally Posted by eme3

Bitemyshoes= the sketchiest site ever, ordered about a week ago and still have not heard a word from them? I opened a PayPal claim for not receiving the item for both of my orders. 
yup i am in the same boat emailed them a bunch of times and nothing will file a claim soon on paypal everyone stay away from that website
tired.gif
 and to think that it was added just recently to the legit website thread.. 
eyes.gif
.. i was checking all of the new ones and saaw that deal, too bad they didnt have my size. need to PM the mods to let them know the deal
haha i freaking told you guys that place looked sketchy.  think about it, the only contact information they have is an email address.  it has no info on their location or what not. common guys, use some common sense. i know the deal is good thats why they "too good to be true, because it isnt."  not the case for everything but the website looked sketch.  if anything i would email them first before giving them any info or money.

why in the HELL would it be added to the list man ? thats super gey.. 
mad.gif

It was added to the list because some other NT'er posted they received their kicks from bitemyshoesThey emailed me back and said orders are still being processed, but they couldn't confirm if my order was one of them.Oh well, I paid through paypal so I'm really not tripping. I'll give them a month before I file a claim.AnywaysFolsom, CaJordan II Black/White Size 11.5/12 on the hash $89.99

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Jballer20

Originally Posted by eme3

Bitemyshoes= the sketchiest site ever, ordered about a week ago and still have not heard a word from them? I opened a PayPal claim for not receiving the item for both of my orders. 
yup i am in the same boat emailed them a bunch of times and nothing will file a claim soon on paypal everyone stay away from that website
tired.gif
 and to think that it was added just recently to the legit website thread.. 
eyes.gif
.. i was checking all of the new ones and saaw that deal, too bad they didnt have my size. need to PM the mods to let them know the deal
haha i freaking told you guys that place looked sketchy.  think about it, the only contact information they have is an email address.  it has no info on their location or what not. common guys, use some common sense. i know the deal is good thats why they "too good to be true, because it isnt."  not the case for everything but the website looked sketch.  if anything i would email them first before giving them any info or money.

why in the HELL would it be added to the list man ? thats super gey.. 
mad.gif

It was added to the list because some other NT'er posted they received their kicks from bitemyshoesThey emailed me back and said orders are still being processed, but they couldn't confirm if my order was one of them.Oh well, I paid through paypal so I'm really not tripping. I'll give them a month before I file a claim.AnywaysFolsom, CaJordan II Black/White Size 11.5/12 on the hash $89.99

San Leandro Clearance

Jordan 1 AJKO White/Varisty Red - $59.99 3 pairs of size 11
Jordan 2010 Team All White - $69.99 FSR
Jordan 2010 Team Black/White - $ 69.99 FSR
Air Max 2010 Liverstrong - $89.99 Call for sizes, I did see 9.5s, 10.5s, 11.5s
Various Air Max 2010 - $89.99 Call for sizes

San Leandro Clearance

Jordan 1 AJKO White/Varisty Red - $59.99 3 pairs of size 11
Jordan 2010 Team All White - $69.99 FSR
Jordan 2010 Team Black/White - $ 69.99 FSR
Air Max 2010 Liverstrong - $89.99 Call for sizes, I did see 9.5s, 10.5s, 11.5s
Various Air Max 2010 - $89.99 Call for sizes

Aurora Nike outlet has air jordan 2010, the white/black/red, white/red, and the all black ones for 39.98, limited sizes.

Aurora Nike outlet has air jordan 2010, the white/black/red, white/red, and the all black ones for 39.98, limited sizes.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

sold out! bulk buyer wiped out.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

I bought 3 pairs the other day all three color way, but there were still some available when I left, I guess they sold out. And it's IL for the guy who asked.

I bought 3 pairs the other day all three color way, but there were still some available when I left, I guess they sold out. And it's IL for the guy who asked.

I bought 3 pairs the other day all three color way, but there were still some available when I left, I guess they sold out. And it's IL for the guy who asked.sYou should report outlet updated the same day you were at the store, this cuts reduces questions on this thread and calls to the store for shoes that are long gone by the time the info gets posted.
Nice update, but you should report outlet updates asap or the same day you were at the store , this reduces questions on this thread and calls to the store for shoes that are long gone by the time the info gets posted.

I bought 3 pairs the other day all three color way, but there were still some available when I left, I guess they sold out. And it's IL for the guy who asked.sYou should report outlet updated the same day you were at the store, this cuts reduces questions on this thread and calls to the store for shoes that are long gone by the time the info gets posted.
Nice update, but you should report outlet updates asap or the same day you were at the store , this reduces questions on this thread and calls to the store for shoes that are long gone by the time the info gets posted.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Sorry guys, I posted the update when I bought the shoes, but I guess I didn't post, so I posted today to see if I can help y'all cop, but sorry.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Sorry guys, I posted the update when I bought the shoes, but I guess I didn't post, so I posted today to see if I can help y'all cop, but sorry.

Dang I was there on the 8th and there were no 2010s to be seen. Was it hash wall? I know they are long gone now, just curious for future "restocks".

Dang I was there on the 8th and there were no 2010s to be seen. Was it hash wall? I know they are long gone now, just curious for future "restocks".

My local Niketown (Denver, CO) had select colorways of Hyperfuses for $54.97 and $59.97 and Kobe V's wolf/grey & all purple for $74.97.

Back
Top Bottom