Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Johnson creek wi

Emerald diamond turf 49.99 agrade

Charcoal 9 79.99 bgrade

Johnson creek wi

Charcoal 9 79.99 bgrade

Originally Posted by nimhet

those Oreo 6's have been at $100 forever....

I posted them at a clearance spot for $64.97 a-grade couple weeks ago.... guess my sig has people ignoring my drops.... 

But yeah Oreos can be had for $70-#%! shipped from many outlets if you read here carefully or make some calls....

I posted them at a clearance spot for $64.97 a-grade couple weeks ago.... guess my sig has people ignoring my drops.... 

But yeah Oreos can be had for $70-#%! shipped from many outlets if you read here carefully or make some calls....

But yeah Oreos can be had for $70-$!+ shipped from many outlets if you read here carefully or make some calls....

But yeah Oreos can be had for $70-$!+ shipped from many outlets if you read here carefully or make some calls....

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Johnson creek wi

Charcoal 9 79.99 bgrade
My man! copped the diamond turfs with the quickness! I was literally going to buy a pair for 125... instead i got 2 pairs for that price! one to rock and the other to dead-stock 
smokin.gif

Johnson creek wi

Charcoal 9 79.99 bgrade
My man! copped the diamond turfs with the quickness! I was literally going to buy a pair for 125... instead i got 2 pairs for that price! one to rock and the other to dead-stock 
smokin.gif

^ Before i pull the trigger on these emeralds, do you own the white/black/red pair? Just askin' because i have those, and got my reg size and they fit just fine, tryin' to see if these emeralds have size issues....

^ Before i pull the trigger on these emeralds, do you own the white/black/red pair? Just askin' because i have those, and got my reg size and they fit just fine, tryin' to see if these emeralds have size issues....

I don't. Had a size 12 in the Emeralds and could barely put my foot in it. Wear a 13 but were all gone so I figure I rather have too much room than too little.

I don't. Had a size 12 in the Emeralds and could barely put my foot in it. Wear a 13 but were all gone so I figure I rather have too much room than too little.

Originally Posted by Griff

Johnson creek wi

Good looking dude. Been wanting a pair of those for a while now
pimp.gif
Dude said they were b grades also
nerd.gif
, but I still pulled through
There's no more size 9.5 in the charcoals though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Griff