Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

MJ234evr- thanks for that update. copped navy fp2s for $63 shipped. thats 1/3 of retail price
pimp.gif

remember people,if the outlet doesnt have your size, call an outlet that does and ask for a price match
pimp.gif

btw- a lot of people were calling for those Dunks. for $25 i can see why
laugh.gif

MJ234evr- thanks for that update. copped navy fp2s for $63 shipped. thats 1/3 of retail price
pimp.gif

remember people,if the outlet doesnt have your size, call an outlet that does and ask for a price match
pimp.gif

btw- a lot of people were calling for those Dunks. for $25 i can see why
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by evisumane123

On my purchases i also used my AAA card and saved $75 on my stuff...went up with $100 worth of stuff 3 times lol

I think thats it, thats all i can remember off the top of my head, im glad i could finnaly contribute

Dope contribution. Info on the AAA card? I have their insurance as well.
nerd.gif

On my purchases i also used my AAA card and saved $75 on my stuff...went up with $100 worth of stuff 3 times lol

I think thats it, thats all i can remember off the top of my head, im glad i could finnaly contribute

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

nerd.gif

some outlets have VIP coupon books that give you $25 off of $100 purchase.  If you have a AAA card, the VIP books are usually free.  If not, might cost you $3-$5 but still worth it if you save $25.  Camarillo, CA and Block at Orange, CA have these.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

nerd.gif

some outlets have VIP coupon books that give you $25 off of $100 purchase.  If you have a AAA card, the VIP books are usually free.  If not, might cost you $3-$5 but still worth it if you save $25.  Camarillo, CA and Block at Orange, CA have these.

Santa Fe, NM Update:

Men's
Jordan Alpha 1 Welcome Home $47.97 FSR up to 12
Griffey II Cool Grey $41.97 FSR up to 12
Air Trainer Max 91 $47.97 Black/White $47.97 FSR
Pistons 60+ $47.97 FSR

Women's
All White AF1 low $54.97

Kid's
Spizike Black/grey/red $37.97
Spizike Grape $31.97
Spizike Grey/Pink/Turbo Green $37.97
CB 94 White/Black/Purple $31.97

All kids are GS sizes most have FSR

Santa Fe, NM Update:

Men's
Jordan Alpha 1 Welcome Home $47.97 FSR up to 12
Griffey II Cool Grey $41.97 FSR up to 12
Air Trainer Max 91 $47.97 Black/White $47.97 FSR
Pistons 60+ $47.97 FSR

Women's
All White AF1 low $54.97

Kid's
Spizike Black/grey/red $37.97
Spizike Grape $31.97
Spizike Grey/Pink/Turbo Green $37.97
CB 94 White/Black/Purple $31.97

All kids are GS sizes most have FSR

^ im not sure. i did not order a pair. but when i was on the phone the other lines were ringing and i made a comment to the chick and was like I guess everyone is ordering these flightposites, and she said only a couple people called for the fp2s, but most calls were for the Dunks...give them a call

^ im not sure. i did not order a pair. but when i was on the phone the other lines were ringing and i made a comment to the chick and was like I guess everyone is ordering these flightposites, and she said only a couple people called for the fp2s, but most calls were for the Dunks...give them a call

south chi factory store has flightposite IIs for $39 (black/zinc) and $54 (black/navy). phones are crazy right now.

the insoles on these are perfect. i put the insoles from FPIIs in my running shoes. well worth 39 just for them.

south chi factory store has flightposite IIs for $39 (black/zinc) and $54 (black/navy). phones are crazy right now.

the insoles on these are perfect. i put the insoles from FPIIs in my running shoes. well worth 39 just for them.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

No more 10
frown.gif

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

No more 10
frown.gif

Great looks on the FP2. Copped some for balling.

Not sure about smaller sizes, but they have 11, 13, and 14 left.

Great looks on the FP2. Copped some for balling.

Not sure about smaller sizes, but they have 11, 13, and 14 left.

Thanks for the FP2 info, ordered a size 11 from the AZ outlet. Nice girl associate said they had a ton of phone orders to do.

For anybody around Philly...Footaction Outlet in Deptford, NJ didn't have much except for decent kids air max selection.
They did have FSR's of:

Bakins (red/blk/yel) - $31
Air 03 LE Garnetts (wht/blk/blu and blk/blu) - $42

-Pete

Thanks for the FP2 info, ordered a size 11 from the AZ outlet. Nice girl associate said they had a ton of phone orders to do.

For anybody around Philly...Footaction Outlet in Deptford, NJ didn't have much except for decent kids air max selection.
They did have FSR's of:

Bakins (red/blk/yel) - $31
Air 03 LE Garnetts (wht/blk/blu and blk/blu) - $42

-Pete

San Ysidro outlet has the nike usa men's shorts for 39.99 they had a lot of sizes when i was there this past weekend im pretty sure there the ones pictured below
Nike-Player-%28USA%29-Mens-Basketball-Shorts-394853_100_A.png

i forgot to add they had the lebron and kobe usa jerseys as well not too sure about price though.

Back
Top Bottom