Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

just called florida city...the lady said someone called today and bought EVERY single pair of kobes and hyperflys in every size that was left.
she wasnt telling the truth.
there is a $200 a day limit on phone orders and 10 items per visit in-store. she might have meant people called and ordered all of the shoes.

limit is 10 of the same item. trying to curtail reselling without hurting their own sales too much

Nothing at Allen Tx, Outlet

@ Conroe, there are bunch of Basketball shorts for 12.99-14.99, found some Cubs Hoodys (baby blue fleece) for 9.99, a lot of soccer stuff on sale there for really cheap

found Kobe V (Miles Davis) scattered sizes 59.99, and a bunch of scattered sizes in Hyperdunk 2010s

Nothing at Allen Tx, Outlet

@ Conroe, there are bunch of Basketball shorts for 12.99-14.99, found some Cubs Hoodys (baby blue fleece) for 9.99, a lot of soccer stuff on sale there for really cheap

found Kobe V (Miles Davis) scattered sizes 59.99, and a bunch of scattered sizes in Hyperdunk 2010s

San Leandro Clearance

Lunareclipse - White/Blue $79.99 1 pair of size 8
Skyposite Kryptonate $59.99 1 pair of size 7
Jordan VI Piston $69.99 size 7.5
Jordan Alpha 1 Welcome Home $31.97 call for sizes
Air Max 2010 Livestrong - $89.99 call for sizes
Air Max TR 1 Low Grey - $59.99 saw 2 size 11

San Leandro Clearance

Lunareclipse - White/Blue $79.99 1 pair of size 8
Skyposite Kryptonate $59.99 1 pair of size 7
Jordan VI Piston $69.99 size 7.5
Jordan Alpha 1 Welcome Home $31.97 call for sizes
Air Max 2010 Livestrong - $89.99 call for sizes
Air Max TR 1 Low Grey - $59.99 saw 2 size 11

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

^ONE: Was there fsr on those caballeros up there? Thanks

Yes they did, I saw plenty of 9-10 and at least a couple of all other sizes. They also had these:

Courtesy of sneakerfiles.com
NikeAllCourtPremiumBirch2.jpg

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

^ONE: Was there fsr on those caballeros up there? Thanks

Yes they did, I saw plenty of 9-10 and at least a couple of all other sizes. They also had these:

Courtesy of sneakerfiles.com
NikeAllCourtPremiumBirch2.jpg

Eastbay has 50% off Gold Club membership for a limited time. Gold club affords you free 3-day shipping for a year and a one-time use 25% off coupon code.

This is a great deal for those of you who have been scoping out bakin boots, cough drops, etc.

Eastbay has 50% off Gold Club membership for a limited time. Gold club affords you free 3-day shipping for a year and a one-time use 25% off coupon code.

This is a great deal for those of you who have been scoping out bakin boots, cough drops, etc.

Yo what was the price on them All Courts (the blues and the whites) from Citadel? My images arent showing up on the computer or the phone!!

Yo what was the price on them All Courts (the blues and the whites) from Citadel? My images arent showing up on the computer or the phone!!

Back
Top Bottom