Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

wow thats pretty messed up for those of you who had to pay shipping has anyone contacted them about getting some of your money back?

I think I'm going to just return mine, I think they over-produced these.

I also saw some cool greys returned at Allen, Tx outlet I think they were a big size but didn't get a chance to ask before one of the greedy managers ran off with em. no wonder theres never anything good there

Went to my local $!*%% (Dallas, TX) and found some Nike Texas Rangers tees on clearence for $9.93 with an additional 75% off. Came out to $2.43. They also had some Oklamhoma, Texas, and TCU tees and hats. Your region or area might have something similar going on.

Went to my local $!*%% (Dallas, TX) and found some Nike Texas Rangers tees on clearence for $9.93 with an additional 75% off. Came out to $2.43. They also had some Oklamhoma, Texas, and TCU tees and hats. Your region or area might have something similar going on.

Nike at Celebration
Kissimmee, FL 34747

Phone: (407)397-1979

Went to local outlet and this is what they had. They had few sizes left 8.5-11.5 of the Lebron 8s and they had a FSR of Clark Kent AF1s.They also had the Black/White 2's for $89.99 and Oreos and Pistons 6's for $99.99
6de2512e95a77f92854177aba36522132d63a1f.jpg

fd815be3a5f68e1b8edf7eea0ba63ada760c418.jpg

Nike at Celebration
Kissimmee, FL 34747

Phone: (407)397-1979

Went to local outlet and this is what they had. They had few sizes left 8.5-11.5 of the Lebron 8s and they had a FSR of Clark Kent AF1s.They also had the Black/White 2's for $89.99 and Oreos and Pistons 6's for $99.99
6de2512e95a77f92854177aba36522132d63a1f.jpg

fd815be3a5f68e1b8edf7eea0ba63ada760c418.jpg

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

wow thats pretty messed up for those of you who had to pay shipping has anyone contacted them about getting some of your money back?

I also saw some cool greys returned at Allen, Tx outlet I think they were a big size but didn't get a chance to ask before one of the greedy managers ran off with em. no wonder theres never anything good there
I'm not gonna say it was right or wrong, but considering that shoes get marked down when returned to an outlet +  the 40% nike emp discount, a worker could get a pair of XIs for $60-70 bucks.  Can you really blame him? Honestly my name would've been on that box as soon as I saw it.

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

I'm not gonna say it was right or wrong, but considering that shoes get marked down when returned to an outlet +  the 40% nike emp discount, a worker could get a pair of XIs for $60-70 bucks.  Can you really blame him? Honestly my name would've been on that box as soon as I saw it.

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ Are they B Grade Lebrons? Those got to the outlet fast...
judging by the box, they should be a grades but a phone call could clear that up.
bgrades come in the orange box from my experiences

judging by the box, they should be a grades but a phone call could clear that up.
bgrades come in the orange box from my experiences

No they were A grades. Nike Employee told me if I wanted a pair to grab them fast because they didn't get that many.

No they were A grades. Nike Employee told me if I wanted a pair to grab them fast because they didn't get that many.

Those Clark Kent AF1 highs are $49.99 at Jersey Gardens if anyone really wants them...

Those Clark Kent AF1 highs are $49.99 at Jersey Gardens if anyone really wants them...

Back
Top Bottom