OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

I understand where you're coming from, I wear a 13. Its much easier for small footers to come across the more exclusive or older models in better condition, better prices. You just come off as cocky for no reason, which is unnecessary. No one threw hate your way....no need to throw hate at everyone.

If my pick ups aint hittin on nothin, Im cool with that because I get what I want, and I like so they all on hit to me
wink.gif

^my point exactly, u cop what u want and like, i cop what i want and like an so does the next man. NT'ers are full of hate and it blows me cuz folks are trippin over a shoe size...smh! Like this cat above, dude copped da 2011's CUZ HE WANTED 2!! *shaking my damn head*

^my point exactly, u cop what u want and like, i cop what i want and like an so does the next man. NT'ers are full of hate and it blows me cuz folks are trippin over a shoe size...smh! Like this cat above, dude copped da 2011's CUZ HE WANTED 2!! *shaking my damn head*

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

ijapino how do the 2011 feel my man
Really light and comfortable. I've only walked around the house with the zoom midsoles in them, but I'm already satisfied.

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

ijapino how do the 2011 feel my man
Really light and comfortable. I've only walked around the house with the zoom midsoles in them, but I'm already satisfied.

2010 Teams were free 'cuz the chick took the tag off and shoved in the bag and never rang em up. Saved me $70.  Footscapes are my son's, should have bought him the other 3 pairs.  Carnivores were the same price but the box was ate up.........

2010 Teams were free 'cuz the chick took the tag off and shoved in the bag and never rang em up. Saved me $70.  Footscapes are my son's, should have bought him the other 3 pairs.  Carnivores were the same price but the box was ate up.........

Those 2011's is a waste of $170

There ugly and that whole changing insoles is a gimmick

and mykickgame them Barkley's was a steal nice pickup

Those 2011's is a waste of $170

There ugly and that whole changing insoles is a gimmick

and mykickgame them Barkley's was a steal nice pickup

Originally Posted by s dubl

I understand where you're coming from, I wear a 13. Its much easier for small footers to come across the more exclusive or older models in better condition, better prices. You just come off as cocky for no reason, which is unnecessary. No one threw hate your way....no need to throw hate at everyone.

If my pick ups aint hittin on nothin, Im cool with that because I get what I want, and I like so they all on hit to me
wink.gif

i have to say I've never liked a Kobe shoe until i saw your ID's truly dope. I cant believe i just said that about something Kobe oriented 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

wink.gif

i have to say I've never liked a Kobe shoe until i saw your ID's truly dope. I cant believe i just said that about something Kobe oriented 
tired.gif

so when lebron and other athletes wear there shoes that are sz 12 and above they look silly as well? This dude is a clown

so when lebron and other athletes wear there shoes that are sz 12 and above they look silly as well? This dude is a clown

Back
Top Bottom