OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Idk how i feel about those 2011's 
ohwell.gif

I wonder how they perform on the court though.

Originally Posted by T21D

Agassi air flares
The 2000's... nice.  I always preferred those retros over the recent retros, despite them being more true to the OG's.  All cuz of the "A" and the all-white outsole.

Originally Posted by T21D

Agassi air flares
The 2000's... nice.  I always preferred those retros over the recent retros, despite them being more true to the OG's.  All cuz of the "A" and the all-white outsole.

MAN....

THE 2K11'S WERE A SURE COP AND I WAS DEF ON THE BANDWAGON UNTIL I SAW IJAPINO'S PICS....

NOT SURE IF IT'S THE PIC TAKING SKILLS, THE SHOES OR WHAT BUT THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD IN THOSE PICS BACK THERE AT ALL.

I THOUGHT THE BLACK WAS REALLY DARK AND HAD A LITTLE SHINE TO IT BUT LOOKS FADED IN THAT PIC AND THE SHAPE LOOKS A LITTLE WEIRD NOW. I GUESS SNEAKERFILES AND MARQUEESOLE CAN MAKE ANYTHING LOOK GOOD.

WAS GONNA ORDER A PAIR OF THE 2K11 BUT I GOTTA SEE IN PERSON NOW IN ORDER TO MAKE A DECISION.

MAN....

THE 2K11'S WERE A SURE COP AND I WAS DEF ON THE BANDWAGON UNTIL I SAW IJAPINO'S PICS....

NOT SURE IF IT'S THE PIC TAKING SKILLS, THE SHOES OR WHAT BUT THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD IN THOSE PICS BACK THERE AT ALL.

I THOUGHT THE BLACK WAS REALLY DARK AND HAD A LITTLE SHINE TO IT BUT LOOKS FADED IN THAT PIC AND THE SHAPE LOOKS A LITTLE WEIRD NOW. I GUESS SNEAKERFILES AND MARQUEESOLE CAN MAKE ANYTHING LOOK GOOD.

WAS GONNA ORDER A PAIR OF THE 2K11 BUT I GOTTA SEE IN PERSON NOW IN ORDER TO MAKE A DECISION.

Got these, a new pair of shades, jeans, and a shirt, plus $20 store credit for like $100 in returns at ROSS- gotta love it

Got these, a new pair of shades, jeans, and a shirt, plus $20 store credit for like $100 in returns at ROSS- gotta love it

The only thing JB is making nicer on the yearly Jordan edition is the box and packaging. Nobody balls in the new J's anymore and this bulky model wont make a difference in that area. It looks like the Melo M7 but witht hat funky design on it. Icy sole cant save that design.

SDubl kills folks in here with pickups so im not sure what BigSlim means, dudes posting Glocks and holsters in a sneaker thread and then saying you have better pick ups then the losers in here? Getouttaherewiththatson!

The only thing JB is making nicer on the yearly Jordan edition is the box and packaging. Nobody balls in the new J's anymore and this bulky model wont make a difference in that area. It looks like the Melo M7 but witht hat funky design on it. Icy sole cant save that design.

SDubl kills folks in here with pickups so im not sure what BigSlim means, dudes posting Glocks and holsters in a sneaker thread and then saying you have better pick ups then the losers in here? Getouttaherewiththatson!

Originally Posted by devildoc76

2010 Teams were free 'cuz the chick took the tag off and shoved in the bag and never rang em up. Saved me $70.  Footscapes are my son's, should have bought him the other 3 pairs.  Carnivores were the same price but the box was ate up.........
sick.gif
 What an ugly bunch of shoes

Originally Posted by devildoc76

2010 Teams were free 'cuz the chick took the tag off and shoved in the bag and never rang em up. Saved me $70.  Footscapes are my son's, should have bought him the other 3 pairs.  Carnivores were the same price but the box was ate up.........
sick.gif
 What an ugly bunch of shoes

@TheAssassin23:

Oh so now this thread is for SPECIFIC pickups now??? Last time i checked, it was for whatever u picked up and feel like sharing with the world.
So its a problem when i post a pic of my pistol, but when people post pics of sticker books or cars or whatever then thats fine right?? EVERYTHING u said is all YOUR opinion. Miss me with that nonsense fam.

@TheAssassin23:

Oh so now this thread is for SPECIFIC pickups now??? Last time i checked, it was for whatever u picked up and feel like sharing with the world.
So its a problem when i post a pic of my pistol, but when people post pics of sticker books or cars or whatever then thats fine right?? EVERYTHING u said is all YOUR opinion. Miss me with that nonsense fam.

Back
Top Bottom