OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

2011 Foams already, wow

Ebay is a great place
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Don't really see the point of posting your receipts with your credit card info...

my bad sorry it upset you
i dont think hes upset.

we just dont wanna a see a thread in general in a month "NT i got my info stolen, how did this happen?"

wink.gif
My point exactly....

word i apologize dude, just kinda wanted to show where i got em so others could pick some stuff up but anyways....

@UniqueKicks My camera has the wrong date i never really cared to change it because usually i tag my pics anyways, wasnt trying to get eprops, sorry if i came across that way but im still getting goosebumpbs from the game lol. All the true religions were bought from the outlets in Wrentham. I have the receipt but my card info is on that one too (no sarcasm intended lol).

Thanks everyone for the compliments i really appreciate it, I had shot someone an offer of $400 on ebay and they accepted, thats how i got em soo cheap lol

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Don't really see the point of posting your receipts with your credit card info...

my bad sorry it upset you
i dont think hes upset.

we just dont wanna a see a thread in general in a month "NT i got my info stolen, how did this happen?"

wink.gif
My point exactly....

word i apologize dude, just kinda wanted to show where i got em so others could pick some stuff up but anyways....

@UniqueKicks My camera has the wrong date i never really cared to change it because usually i tag my pics anyways, wasnt trying to get eprops, sorry if i came across that way but im still getting goosebumpbs from the game lol. All the true religions were bought from the outlets in Wrentham. I have the receipt but my card info is on that one too (no sarcasm intended lol).

Thanks everyone for the compliments i really appreciate it, I had shot someone an offer of $400 on ebay and they accepted, thats how i got em soo cheap lol

Yo! Just out of curiousity what are you lot gonna use your Gucci Throws for?

Im tempted to get one, just cos of that site with the good price but at the same time i feel like it could be a bit 'showy offy' if i havent got a specific purpose for it..

btw i wouldnt bother keeping a blanket in the car lol

Yo! Just out of curiousity what are you lot gonna use your Gucci Throws for?

Im tempted to get one, just cos of that site with the good price but at the same time i feel like it could be a bit 'showy offy' if i havent got a specific purpose for it..

btw i wouldnt bother keeping a blanket in the car lol

Back
Top Bottom