OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Mayhem, please stop. Every time you post, my jaw drops and my heart breaks a little.

couldnt have said it better
laugh.gif

Mayhem- nice p/u. where the hell do you find this stuff at
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

weekly pickups FTW
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Mayhem, please stop. Every time you post, my jaw drops and my heart breaks a little.

couldnt have said it better
laugh.gif

Mayhem- nice p/u. where the hell do you find this stuff at
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

weekly pickups FTW
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Is that the pair from that other site? I was watching those for a while, but didn't think I could fit a 12.

Not trying to put you out there or anything.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Is that the pair from that other site? I was watching those for a while, but didn't think I could fit a 12.

Not trying to put you out there or anything.

^^no worries, yea i got 'em from Incog over on the other site....for the price i expected them to be in worse condition but they still solid 
laugh.gif

^^no worries, yea i got 'em from Incog over on the other site....for the price i expected them to be in worse condition but they still solid 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Royal foams must buy

let me just say that the soles are sooooo icey looks liike crystals i love them going to try to cop another pair when they release

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Royal foams must buy

let me just say that the soles are sooooo icey looks liike crystals i love them going to try to cop another pair when they release

Thanks shouldnt have quoted my whole post though which is part my responsibility because i oded on pics lol, i copped them from the true religion store, went into the back where its clearence and dug through piles and piles of em to find straight leg ones 2 for $49 each and 1 for $90 i think?

Thanks shouldnt have quoted my whole post though which is part my responsibility because i oded on pics lol, i copped them from the true religion store, went into the back where its clearence and dug through piles and piles of em to find straight leg ones 2 for $49 each and 1 for $90 i think?

Back
Top Bottom