OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

went to the store to buy some swedish fish and a soda, came home with new shoes and jeans 
30t6p3b.gif
Did you atleast get the swedish fish and soda? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

1/50

love the coralines i got a pair but dude kept the box and card i was pissed but got them for 110 ebay so i could live without a box lol
would post pick but not a new pick up put them under a light for 5 seconds or so and turn off the lights the Glow in the dark is super sick it shines bright overall A+ shoe and great pick up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

1/50

love the coralines i got a pair but dude kept the box and card i was pissed but got them for 110 ebay so i could live without a box lol
would post pick but not a new pick up put them under a light for 5 seconds or so and turn off the lights the Glow in the dark is super sick it shines bright overall A+ shoe and great pick up
pimp.gif

Last week Ty posted some necklaces and a custom bracelet made for him.  I contacted Mahogany Suite last Wednesday with an idea for the wife and they had it made and even delivered it on Saturday morning! I couldnt be happier and the wife LOVED it. The bow idea came from the Tiffanys necklace I got her last year, and they did a great job making a wood version. I highly reccomend them if you want some custom jewelry and just something "different". They make bracelets, pins, necklaces, earrings, etc.

394522826.jpg

Last week Ty posted some necklaces and a custom bracelet made for him.  I contacted Mahogany Suite last Wednesday with an idea for the wife and they had it made and even delivered it on Saturday morning! I couldnt be happier and the wife LOVED it. The bow idea came from the Tiffanys necklace I got her last year, and they did a great job making a wood version. I highly reccomend them if you want some custom jewelry and just something "different". They make bracelets, pins, necklaces, earrings, etc.

394522826.jpg

Back
Top Bottom