OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

pablohoney- where did you cop those before the drop? ladies sizes only correct?

nope mens sizes. the drop was last sat at huf, maybe they'll release it online not sure though
ohwell.gif

those burn rubbers
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

burn rubbers are smokin. i copped my pair when they dropped at nice kicks. same with the vault x nb's..... they are both AMAZING quality

burn rubbers are smokin. i copped my pair when they dropped at nice kicks. same with the vault x nb's..... they are both AMAZING quality

it's been a while since i posted my latest pickups..... so here are my latest from the past month or so

Sunrise AM1's

Rondo PE hyperfuse

Grand piano AM1's thank you fellow NT member!!!! copped at a great price
happy.gif

XIII retro

it's been a while since i posted my latest pickups..... so here are my latest from the past month or so

Sunrise AM1's

Rondo PE hyperfuse

Grand piano AM1's thank you fellow NT member!!!! copped at a great price
happy.gif

XIII retro

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by reakeon23

rayray nice truck i got a 2010 tundra and i love it.

thanks man... I did HEAVY research, there is no way around it, Toyota trucks are the absolute top of the line/best investment you can make as far as safety, value, and reliability
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yep trd btw i have a 1995 toyota mr2 turbo very rare car

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by reakeon23

rayray nice truck i got a 2010 tundra and i love it.

thanks man... I did HEAVY research, there is no way around it, Toyota trucks are the absolute top of the line/best investment you can make as far as safety, value, and reliability
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yep trd btw i have a 1995 toyota mr2 turbo very rare car

@ pablohoney: Those are straight fire - quality looks amazing, thanks for the info as well!
& p2jay: nice NB's, still waiting to find some burn rubber's for retail, or less 
shady: those jackets are nice!
smokin.gif

@ pablohoney: Those are straight fire - quality looks amazing, thanks for the info as well!
& p2jay: nice NB's, still waiting to find some burn rubber's for retail, or less 
shady: those jackets are nice!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom