OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

R3TROSPECT 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

I was waiting on one last package to post these pick ups, copped many grails last month, thank you to everyone that helped me out:
 corgi, solesupremacy, instapump, and eveyone else.... but here are all my pick ups from december 2010...

Mitchell & Ness Bulls Jacket sz M... little to big for me
wink.gif

Women's Navigation 90s...

Opium 180s...

Women's Pool 95s...

DS 2009 HOH Pearls...

OG Royals...

DS OG Gold FP1...

White/Navy FP1s...

Charcoal FP1s (after all the times ive been scammed trying to get thisshoe, finally found a pair for decent price, thanks again sole)...

HOH Maverick FP1s...

And Lastly the package ive been waiting for one of my top sneakers of all time, i have been on the hunt for these shoes since day one...

DS Gundam VC IIs....

***Bonus*** Honestly I never thought I'd own a pair of these, price was steep, but i didnt care, had to have these.....

sorry for all the pics, gnight NT...

R3TROSPECT 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

I was waiting on one last package to post these pick ups, copped many grails last month, thank you to everyone that helped me out:
 corgi, solesupremacy, instapump, and eveyone else.... but here are all my pick ups from december 2010...

Mitchell & Ness Bulls Jacket sz M... little to big for me
wink.gif

Women's Navigation 90s...

Opium 180s...

Women's Pool 95s...

DS 2009 HOH Pearls...

OG Royals...

DS OG Gold FP1...

White/Navy FP1s...

Charcoal FP1s (after all the times ive been scammed trying to get thisshoe, finally found a pair for decent price, thanks again sole)...

HOH Maverick FP1s...

And Lastly the package ive been waiting for one of my top sneakers of all time, i have been on the hunt for these shoes since day one...

DS Gundam VC IIs....

***Bonus*** Honestly I never thought I'd own a pair of these, price was steep, but i didnt care, had to have these.....

sorry for all the pics, gnight NT...

R3: ILLLY with HWC 7s!
pimp.gif

Shabby: You killed it, Sir!
eek.gif

Diab: DANG! Your pics look official!
eek.gif

Dope Playoff13s up there as well!

Got my second pair of Eclipses after a trade
7263hk.jpg

&

LiveStrong Free Runs for $72 shipped
34e2e5w.jpg

R3: ILLLY with HWC 7s!
pimp.gif

Shabby: You killed it, Sir!
eek.gif

Diab: DANG! Your pics look official!
eek.gif

Dope Playoff13s up there as well!

Got my second pair of Eclipses after a trade
7263hk.jpg

&

LiveStrong Free Runs for $72 shipped
34e2e5w.jpg

Picked up the Think Pink Hyperdunk 2010s.  Already had the others but wanted a shot of all 3.

Picked up the Think Pink Hyperdunk 2010s.  Already had the others but wanted a shot of all 3.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Where are the 2010 Hyperdunks available at? DF!!!
Everywhere man.  Finish Line .com, Eastbay, Foot Locker.  I have seen them online and in stores.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Where are the 2010 Hyperdunks available at? DF!!!
Everywhere man.  Finish Line .com, Eastbay, Foot Locker.  I have seen them online and in stores.

Back
Top Bottom