OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smokin.gif

Good for you,
30t6p3b.gif
that they didn't come discounted on Swoosh.  Couldn't pull the trigger.

Hopefully the Playoff XIII's will be discounted.

Thats odd! I could see if they were like the cool grey's, then i could understand no discount.
They tend to do that on Swoosh sometimes,
laugh.gif
.  Don't know why though?  Then employees that don't have access to employee stores start complaining and they apply the discount again.

They dropped CDP's without discount, along with some VI's last year.

I wanted to double up on III's, but at $150 a pop I passed.  Stick with my '03's.  Don't know if I will resist the urge to pull the trigger on the Playoff XIII's for *gasp* retail.  *crosses fingers*

smokin.gif

Good for you,
30t6p3b.gif

Thats odd! I could see if they were like the cool grey's, then i could understand no discount.
laugh.gif
.  Don't know why though?  Then employees that don't have access to employee stores start complaining and they apply the discount again.

I wanted to double up on III's, but at $150 a pop I passed.  Stick with my '03's.  Don't know if I will resist the urge to pull the trigger on the Playoff XIII's for *gasp* retail.  *crosses fingers*

smokin.gif

Good for you,
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

i hope that works 4 U. see i work @ finishline also so i get whatever on discount. but sometimes @ work we dont get 2use our discount on certain stuff. like the cool greys but i got mine from nike for $102.

smokin.gif

Good for you,
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

i hope that works 4 U. see i work @ finishline also so i get whatever on discount. but sometimes @ work we dont get 2use our discount on certain stuff. like the cool greys but i got mine from nike for $102.

thanks for the love all!

Kal...naw man, I def see what you're saying. I thought the same thing when I first saw em.

thanks for the love all!

Kal...naw man, I def see what you're saying. I thought the same thing when I first saw em.

Shaun I need to try them on then man

Sold my Xmas joints and scooped a pair I will get more wears out of... love these V2s and for some reason or another these remind me of Hares, could be all in my head.. Wore em today and didnt wanna take em off.

Shaun I need to try them on then man

Sold my Xmas joints and scooped a pair I will get more wears out of... love these V2s and for some reason or another these remind me of Hares, could be all in my head.. Wore em today and didnt wanna take em off.

Back
Top Bottom