OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

My Cements didn't come with the book either..
ohwell.gif
 Oh well

@optimusp517 nice pickup, i remember when they dropped and i wasnt feeling them, they sat for a while then i saw the price sky rocketed early last year and people were selling for 240+ like the black & gold patent 1's.

@optimusp517 nice pickup, i remember when they dropped and i wasnt feeling them, they sat for a while then i saw the price sky rocketed early last year and people were selling for 240+ like the black & gold patent 1's.

my pickups in the past couple weeks

some clearance shirts

couple pairs of nique' pumps. one for me.. one for the hypebeast

AM2009's

DJ AM dunks (R.I.P.)

aaaaaand cements...

my pickups in the past couple weeks

some clearance shirts

couple pairs of nique' pumps. one for me.. one for the hypebeast

AM2009's

DJ AM dunks (R.I.P.)

aaaaaand cements...

Originally Posted by evahflowin

RL_, i felt the same way about the Bron's, there's just something Jordan-eque about that mix of grey red and black.

Glad to know I'm not alone on that, lol

Optimus- Dope... very clean pair of SBs, had a pair and parted ways

Slacker... Dope pickups, the pair in the middle.. what are those called?

Marty McLea- out of curiousity, where did you get those AM2009 from, something just looks off.. never saw that colorway, I notice the lace change but still... (I could be wrong) If it was ebay by chance, there are a $%%+ load of fake 09s on there, be careful.

Originally Posted by evahflowin

RL_, i felt the same way about the Bron's, there's just something Jordan-eque about that mix of grey red and black.

Glad to know I'm not alone on that, lol

Optimus- Dope... very clean pair of SBs, had a pair and parted ways

Slacker... Dope pickups, the pair in the middle.. what are those called?

Marty McLea- out of curiousity, where did you get those AM2009 from, something just looks off.. never saw that colorway, I notice the lace change but still... (I could be wrong) If it was ebay by chance, there are a $%%+ load of fake 09s on there, be careful.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

off the box/box tag alone they look fugazi....

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

off the box/box tag alone they look fugazi....

Back
Top Bottom