OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

i feed my dog EVERYTHING, @%#%* just doesnt gain weight!...bout to start feeding her protein bars.

i feed my dog EVERYTHING, @%#%* just doesnt gain weight!...bout to start feeding her protein bars.

Those Bulls Jackets are too fresh!

Black > Red but they are both
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Cats really arent gonna leave the hangtag on those Cements r they?
Why lol that would look horrible 
And super annoying having that tag move around while you walk 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Cats really arent gonna leave the hangtag on those Cements r they?
And super annoying having that tag move around while you walk 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I have a pug that 3x your dogs size. I barely feed him , he is a tank.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I have a pug that 3x your dogs size. I barely feed him , he is a tank.

To all the people who were looking for the 511 Khakis that pharO had, eBay seller bobyns has them in stock
Edit: Seller lcanuk also has them for a cheaper price as well.. Just copped my second pair from bobyns and they should be shipping out in a few. 
pimp.gif

To all the people who were looking for the 511 Khakis that pharO had, eBay seller bobyns has them in stock
Edit: Seller lcanuk also has them for a cheaper price as well.. Just copped my second pair from bobyns and they should be shipping out in a few. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

pimp.gif

Yea i saw that bobyns had them a few days ago 
but i didn't cop because i wasn't sure of how the sizing is and he has no returns so if they don't fit you can't return them 

pimp.gif

but i didn't cop because i wasn't sure of how the sizing is and he has no returns so if they don't fit you can't return them 

YO!
Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

And super annoying having that tag move around while you walk

roll.gif

I'm not taking my tag off.

*Kanye Shrug*

DF!!!

YO!

And super annoying having that tag move around while you walk

roll.gif

I'm not taking my tag off.

*Kanye Shrug*

DF!!!

pimp.gif

True.. When i ordered my first pair from PacSun I was skeptical because I wear a 30 x 32 usually and all they had is a 31 x 32, but I ordered them and to me they fit perfect.. 

pimp.gif

True.. When i ordered my first pair from PacSun I was skeptical because I wear a 30 x 32 usually and all they had is a 31 x 32, but I ordered them and to me they fit perfect.. 

i already knew ant wouldn't...
laugh.gif

i dunno, that tag might be a bit heavy for me to keep on... if it said nike air tho, that'd be another story... 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom