OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

i already knew ant wouldn't...
laugh.gif

i dunno, that tag might be a bit heavy for me to keep on... if it said nike air tho, that'd be another story... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

I'm not taking my tag off.

*Kanye Shrug*

DF!!!
Same, but I'll have to test it out first when the weather gets better. The jumpman tag on my '01 AJ 1's & DMP VI's always fall off, so I stopped wearing them with the tags.

YO!

*Kanye Shrug*

DF!!!
Same, but I'll have to test it out first when the weather gets better. The jumpman tag on my '01 AJ 1's & DMP VI's always fall off, so I stopped wearing them with the tags.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

i dunno, that tag might be a bit heavy for me to keep on... if it said nike air tho, that'd be another story... 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
 I switched mines for now don't know if I'm gonna rock it like that ...I might the tag is much lighter
pimp.gif

5385510841_ca4f189ac8_z.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
 I switched mines for now don't know if I'm gonna rock it like that ...I might the tag is much lighter
pimp.gif

5385510841_ca4f189ac8_z.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

YO!

*Kanye Shrug*

DF!!!

i hope yall hang tags get stuck in the escalator and eats your shoe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

YO!

*Kanye Shrug*

DF!!!

i hope yall hang tags get stuck in the escalator and eats your shoe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

To all the people who were looking for the 511 Khakis that pharO had, eBay seller bobyns has them in stock
Edit: Seller lcanuk also has them for a cheaper price as well.. Just copped my second pair from bobyns and they should be shipping out in a few. 
pimp.gif

i can't rocc skinny jeans- any alternative

To all the people who were looking for the 511 Khakis that pharO had, eBay seller bobyns has them in stock
Edit: Seller lcanuk also has them for a cheaper price as well.. Just copped my second pair from bobyns and they should be shipping out in a few. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

pimp.gif

You could cop the slim/straight fit instead the foot is a little tampered but it don't have that skinny jean look 
Like the levi 514 

http://us.levi.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3691994&cp=3146842.3146844.3146854

pimp.gif

You could cop the slim/straight fit instead the foot is a little tampered but it don't have that skinny jean look 
Like the levi 514 

http://us.levi.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3691994&cp=3146842.3146844.3146854

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

pimp.gif

Like the levi 514 

THANX ALOT, BUT I WAS LOOKING TO GET SOME SIMILAR TO WHAT PHARO HAD ON -KHAKI, JUST NOT SKINNY JEANS

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

pimp.gif

Like the levi 514 

THANX ALOT, BUT I WAS LOOKING TO GET SOME SIMILAR TO WHAT PHARO HAD ON -KHAKI, JUST NOT SKINNY JEANS

Back
Top Bottom