OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by Jaliskoe23

You styling on the ranch with them IIIs! Let the roosters get some shine in the background next time. Don't be ashamed.
Haha! Alright, alright, per your request, I"ll post a pic of my c0ck next time... just for you! I'll see if I can gather up the chickens too. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by Jaliskoe23

You styling on the ranch with them IIIs! Let the roosters get some shine in the background next time. Don't be ashamed.
Haha! Alright, alright, per your request, I"ll post a pic of my c0ck next time... just for you! I'll see if I can gather up the chickens too. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

The jacket is levi's guys, bought it about two years ago, the denim is Gap 1969 skinny's, thanks :smile:

Thanks man!  I've been eyeing this Abercrombie Leather bomber, but that one is fresh as well.  Not many people are up on Levi clothing.  Their peacoats are fresh as well.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

The jacket is levi's guys, bought it about two years ago, the denim is Gap 1969 skinny's, thanks :smile:

Thanks man!  I've been eyeing this Abercrombie Leather bomber, but that one is fresh as well.  Not many people are up on Levi clothing.  Their peacoats are fresh as well.

just like everyone else... cement iii's 
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

bonus shot at the Air Canada Centre (Toronto, Canada)

just like everyone else... cement iii's 
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

bonus shot at the Air Canada Centre (Toronto, Canada)

Back
Top Bottom