OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

1ee3597eeff4ed1f2f466c3080ad750255093a4.pjpg

Nike Sabaku's up there. The Sabaku was before its time, sucks that the it never really caught on. A reintroduction in the SB field would be nice.

Nike Sabaku's up there. The Sabaku was before its time, sucks that the it never really caught on. A reintroduction in the SB field would be nice.

5390991727_4b92ea0a29_z.jpg

5391596968_6ae89c44d3_z.jpg

5391596854_00e687e3c0_z.jpg

Whats up fam? Nice fits.

To those asking about my beads, they are just regular karma beads you can google them and they will come up.

The second pair of beads was actually a rosary but all the saints fell off.. *bad sign* I know. I didn't bother replacing it so its been that way for a a couple of years now.

The pants are levi 511 khakis... I tend to wear them a lot because of school, I need another pair. As stated you can get/could get them at pac sun. I have no clue where if they aren't there anymore.

5390991727_4b92ea0a29_z.jpg

5391596968_6ae89c44d3_z.jpg

5391596854_00e687e3c0_z.jpg

Whats up fam? Nice fits.

To those asking about my beads, they are just regular karma beads you can google them and they will come up.

The second pair of beads was actually a rosary but all the saints fell off.. *bad sign* I know. I didn't bother replacing it so its been that way for a a couple of years now.

The pants are levi 511 khakis... I tend to wear them a lot because of school, I need another pair. As stated you can get/could get them at pac sun. I have no clue where if they aren't there anymore.

Nice cement 3s everyone..still on the fence about em, they just dont have that grail glow to em, I feel like im looking at a well shaped lump of plastic, the full grain is just garbage, sad to see mine and alot of others grail to be made with such neglect to the material and quality...te way I like to wear these I feel like ill need a pair a month :_(
Anyway, unds the foams on Monday

Neptunes on Tuesday

Vapors today

Nice cement 3s everyone..still on the fence about em, they just dont have that grail glow to em, I feel like im looking at a well shaped lump of plastic, the full grain is just garbage, sad to see mine and alot of others grail to be made with such neglect to the material and quality...te way I like to wear these I feel like ill need a pair a month :_(
Anyway, unds the foams on Monday

Neptunes on Tuesday

Vapors today

devildoc76... nice air force highs back there!!

i have the exact same pair (bought 'em in high school), but they have since started to crumble... how are yours holding up??

Back
Top Bottom