OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by mynameisdebby

so Debby who's the guy 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by 2Nick3
let things just die dude will argue his style to the death like he has to justify himself to people on the net
grin.gif
but why do people have to take shots at the first place (says the random stone face thrower, me.
indifferent.gif
).

but yeah. peace, love unity, respect.

let things just die dude will argue his style to the death like he has to justify himself to people on the net
grin.gif
but why do people have to take shots at the first place (says the random stone face thrower, me.
indifferent.gif
).

but yeah. peace, love unity, respect.

Proto J no offence, i think your last fit looks nice, but would be even better without that damn tongue popped!
It just annoys the crap out of me

haha, welcome to my world. it annoys me to see dope shoes getting covered up by jeans and pants (timcity kills me the most with his boot cuts covering up most of the shoe).

the funniest looking to me is the kids on iss with super skinny jeans on and they have to force the tongue into the jeans, and therefore the back of the jeans just hug their ankle or sit on top of the shoe. doesn't look natural at all.

letting the tongue out and letting the back of the pants drape over the back of the shoe is the most natural look to me.

and i'll never change.
wink.gif
I think if your going to pop the tongue you have to do it with the right shoe 
Not all shoes can be worn like that some just look horrible 

The air jordan 4's look great with that style because the tongue is big and has a big graphic on it Air max's look fine also  

But shoes like the 11's and 13's etc don't look right IMO with the tongue up
truer words have never been typed in this thread but no since in arguing since proto doesnt ever let things just die dude will argue his style to the death like he has to justify himself to people on the net
grin.gif
Lol idk about that, i'm not here to start a fight or anything, just sayin'.

There's also a difference between shoes with big tongues, like for example the jordan 4, 5, 6, and yes maybe even the 13's. The have big *%@ tongues, so it's okay to pop 'em, it even looks natural sometimes i agree.
But then you have shoes like the air max 1, wich look perfectly fine without a popped tongue.
And you stop lacing them halfway JUST so you could pop the tongue, and that's what's bothering me, and as it seems, others too.

Proto J no offence, i think your last fit looks nice, but would be even better without that damn tongue popped!
It just annoys the crap out of me

haha, welcome to my world. it annoys me to see dope shoes getting covered up by jeans and pants (timcity kills me the most with his boot cuts covering up most of the shoe).

the funniest looking to me is the kids on iss with super skinny jeans on and they have to force the tongue into the jeans, and therefore the back of the jeans just hug their ankle or sit on top of the shoe. doesn't look natural at all.

letting the tongue out and letting the back of the pants drape over the back of the shoe is the most natural look to me.

and i'll never change.
wink.gif
I think if your going to pop the tongue you have to do it with the right shoe 
Not all shoes can be worn like that some just look horrible 

The air jordan 4's look great with that style because the tongue is big and has a big graphic on it Air max's look fine also  

But shoes like the 11's and 13's etc don't look right IMO with the tongue up
truer words have never been typed in this thread but no since in arguing since proto doesnt ever let things just die dude will argue his style to the death like he has to justify himself to people on the net
grin.gif
Lol idk about that, i'm not here to start a fight or anything, just sayin'.

There's also a difference between shoes with big tongues, like for example the jordan 4, 5, 6, and yes maybe even the 13's. The have big *%@ tongues, so it's okay to pop 'em, it even looks natural sometimes i agree.
But then you have shoes like the air max 1, wich look perfectly fine without a popped tongue.
And you stop lacing them halfway JUST so you could pop the tongue, and that's what's bothering me, and as it seems, others too.

FeedTheEgo: 6s in a black colorway is always dope IMO. but those DMPs are extra special! 

FeedTheEgo: 6s in a black colorway is always dope IMO. but those DMPs are extra special! 

Back
Top Bottom