OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i hit them with a mini steam iron
eek.gif

Thanks for the comments guys

They're a womens c/w from last year
319986-004

The hits are red proto j

Thanks for the comments guys

They're a womens c/w from last year
319986-004

The hits are red proto j

Long time lurker first time posting. Some customs I did to go shoot some pool tonight. They look better in person just a @*#%%% camera
laugh.gif

Long time lurker first time posting. Some customs I did to go shoot some pool tonight. They look better in person just a @*#%%% camera
laugh.gif

The one thing i  have noticed here on NT  is ...

it only takes one person to take shots at DJ and then everybody and they momma start firing  
laugh.gif

Its as if there is this build up of tension and finally someone breaks down and breaks it and everyone jumps in

NT is a crazy place man ...... 
roll.gif

BTW

Nice 5's Nktran001 and nice yeezys pharO

The one thing i  have noticed here on NT  is ...

it only takes one person to take shots at DJ and then everybody and they momma start firing  
laugh.gif

Its as if there is this build up of tension and finally someone breaks down and breaks it and everyone jumps in

NT is a crazy place man ...... 
roll.gif

BTW

Nice 5's Nktran001 and nice yeezys pharO

nice skylines, proto. i totally forgot how they look when fresh(used mines for the gym)

nice skylines, proto. i totally forgot how they look when fresh(used mines for the gym)

let it die proto u care way to much what the net says ant nobody goin to change your mind like u already sd u 30+ yrs old probably sittin here arguing with 15 yr olds about shoes

let it die proto u care way to much what the net says ant nobody goin to change your mind like u already sd u 30+ yrs old probably sittin here arguing with 15 yr olds about shoes

Back
Top Bottom