OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by theairupthere85

It makes me sad everytime I see those lebrons ty .... damn I really want a pair lol
tru story! have a heart TY, they are fire....nice fits everyone...Cris, ur IDs are always inspiring as ##$$ but im super lazy, lol

Originally Posted by theairupthere85

It makes me sad everytime I see those lebrons ty .... damn I really want a pair lol
tru story! have a heart TY, they are fire....nice fits everyone...Cris, ur IDs are always inspiring as ##$$ but im super lazy, lol

Pharo, Ksteezy... YEEZYS!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd like a pair but can't bring myself to bust that much for them..
Anyways, nice stuff everybody DMP XI for me today..

Pharo, Ksteezy... YEEZYS!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd like a pair but can't bring myself to bust that much for them..
Anyways, nice stuff everybody DMP XI for me today..

nice pearls
my second pair is comin in today!
"On the beach truck, stuck with Hawaiian ice/
Diamond twice" - Ghostface Killah
REVIEW HERE

nice pearls
my second pair is comin in today!
"On the beach truck, stuck with Hawaiian ice/
Diamond twice" - Ghostface Killah
REVIEW HERE

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
@ dude noticing how he flexes...the hell?
Ya, Im sick of that phony dude wasting tons of space trying to emphasize the image he portrays, hes a contradiction in himself. I was referring to OTHER'S comments from previous posts that he had typed essays tryin to stress otherwise. Im tryin to deter post-whoring, fake morons from filling up the threads with ignorant garbage - so thanks for adding another pointless post. I dont need a reply, quit adding to the problem. If you're not adding something to a post, then you're taking away from it. Thanks for your 2 cents to an issue that should've been dead.
Keep it movin..... (recycled)

nice stuff devildoc, verse, and pharo
smokin.gif
!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
@ dude noticing how he flexes...the hell?
Ya, Im sick of that phony dude wasting tons of space trying to emphasize the image he portrays, hes a contradiction in himself. I was referring to OTHER'S comments from previous posts that he had typed essays tryin to stress otherwise. Im tryin to deter post-whoring, fake morons from filling up the threads with ignorant garbage - so thanks for adding another pointless post. I dont need a reply, quit adding to the problem. If you're not adding something to a post, then you're taking away from it. Thanks for your 2 cents to an issue that should've been dead.
Keep it movin..... (recycled)

nice stuff devildoc, verse, and pharo
smokin.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom