OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

@larrivee & neukicks: Nice AM's fellas!
@MJ A D: good shot of u and the lady's 11's!

For me: Puma sono's (one of my fav's)

Oh, and REAL swag is for dudes who cant afford dro - have a good weekend fella's

@larrivee & neukicks: Nice AM's fellas!
@MJ A D: good shot of u and the lady's 11's!

For me: Puma sono's (one of my fav's)

Oh, and REAL swag is for dudes who cant afford dro - have a good weekend fella's

not good at this whole taking pics by myself thing (sorry for the messy room and date on camera, never got around to get rid of the date..)

Today: Polo hoody, True religion jeans and true blues Vado style lol

not good at this whole taking pics by myself thing (sorry for the messy room and date on camera, never got around to get rid of the date..)

Today: Polo hoody, True religion jeans and true blues Vado style lol

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Last couple:

And a word is definitely overused when college basketball analysts can barely go a sentence without saying it.....
sick.gif
........./swag
Hmm, maybe that is what it is then. See, here in Toronto (and Canada in general) no one watches College/University basketball as it is awful and boring. I will bet that the very best Canadian basketball team is the equivalent of the most mediocre American high school basketball team.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Last couple:

And a word is definitely overused when college basketball analysts can barely go a sentence without saying it.....
sick.gif
........./swag
Hmm, maybe that is what it is then. See, here in Toronto (and Canada in general) no one watches College/University basketball as it is awful and boring. I will bet that the very best Canadian basketball team is the equivalent of the most mediocre American high school basketball team.

^^Picked up a pair at the Block Outlet for $55.00 bucks, these photos remind how good of a deal that really was...

Good Look!

^^Picked up a pair at the Block Outlet for $55.00 bucks, these photos remind how good of a deal that really was...

Good Look!

Back
Top Bottom