OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Nice bulls jacket pharO
pimp.gif

Good +*$* Rhay
smokin.gif

nice infra's and Lebron's aswell....been on the verge of copping the SB's and the Xmas, just seem more like a summer shoe rather than a winter one though...lol

finally found some nice round laces for my Terra's, probably one of my favorite kicks in my closet...just love the whole design and how comfortable they are!

5355474202_0355bbb561_b.jpg

5354859015_ea77b36c8a_b.jpg

Good +*$* Rhay
smokin.gif

nice infra's and Lebron's aswell....been on the verge of copping the SB's and the Xmas, just seem more like a summer shoe rather than a winter one though...lol

finally found some nice round laces for my Terra's, probably one of my favorite kicks in my closet...just love the whole design and how comfortable they are!

5355474202_0355bbb561_b.jpg

5354859015_ea77b36c8a_b.jpg

love sertigs and albis. after all the years on NT, it still trips me out to see all the pics of shoes in the house/on the furniture etc.

love sertigs and albis. after all the years on NT, it still trips me out to see all the pics of shoes in the house/on the furniture etc.

not really sure what you mean, like wearing them inside your house?...or on the sofa?...lol

not really sure what you mean, like wearing them inside your house?...or on the sofa?...lol

here's a recap of the past month or so of my FB friday pics - all pics taken at my desk at work: 

relaxing session.

zxtmhv.jpg

x-mas.

23sjjhh.jpg

new years.

34ht26t.jpg

brian fellows.

2cxthy9.jpg

scripts.

34s1grm.jpg

leeloo multiplex.

b5l0rd.jpg

here's a recap of the past month or so of my FB friday pics - all pics taken at my desk at work: 

relaxing session.

zxtmhv.jpg

x-mas.

23sjjhh.jpg

new years.

34ht26t.jpg

brian fellows.

2cxthy9.jpg

scripts.

34s1grm.jpg

leeloo multiplex.

b5l0rd.jpg

great stuff everyone! the AM id's have been great lately!
also, thx for the comments several days back.

unds'ing livestrong 180s for this beautiful SFC day 

lol @ this terrible pic. left the nikon at home today...

great stuff everyone! the AM id's have been great lately!
also, thx for the comments several days back.

unds'ing livestrong 180s for this beautiful SFC day 

lol @ this terrible pic. left the nikon at home today...

Back
Top Bottom