OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

laugh.gif
@ s dubl

Originally Posted by davizzy

five30-those Stefan Janoski's are tough. Info on those?
Dope fits NT
Thanks. They're part of the January Nike SB releases and they should be readily available.

Originally Posted by davizzy

five30-those Stefan Janoski's are tough. Info on those?
Dope fits NT
Thanks. They're part of the January Nike SB releases and they should be readily available.

Some Foamposite love (quick run to Mcdonald's)

Braves
AE Flannel
Adidas Trackpants
Eggplants
5362392467_b54483cca4_b.jpg

5362392711_fd812067ba_b.jpg

Some Foamposite love (quick run to Mcdonald's)

Braves
AE Flannel
Adidas Trackpants
Eggplants
5362392467_b54483cca4_b.jpg

5362392711_fd812067ba_b.jpg

Steez, great fits, always. I personally think they would look cleaner if you laced your sneakers normally though.

Steez, great fits, always. I personally think they would look cleaner if you laced your sneakers normally though.

In the name of NT I will make an effort to lace them up different...is just REALLY hard...
embarassed.gif

In the name of NT I will make an effort to lace them up different...is just REALLY hard...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

embarassed.gif

keep doin you fam, word to Proto's tongue popping.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

embarassed.gif

keep doin you fam, word to Proto's tongue popping.

That's how NY cats lace them tho. I remember going to NYC and seein everybody lacing their shoes like that.

Thought it was weird but not like I'm gunna try and make them change.

That's how NY cats lace them tho. I remember going to NYC and seein everybody lacing their shoes like that.

Thought it was weird but not like I'm gunna try and make them change.

I didn't want to say "it's an NY thing" but I think it really is, I'm not the only guy that I see rocking the bunny ears...lol, although some NY heads from here have called me out on it too...idk man, is just lacing...lol

Btw thanks guys
smokin.gif

I didn't want to say "it's an NY thing" but I think it really is, I'm not the only guy that I see rocking the bunny ears...lol, although some NY heads from here have called me out on it too...idk man, is just lacing...lol

Btw thanks guys
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom