OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Red Huppers from the sale in SF this past weekend $35 bucks. Grey 501's and my boy Taylor aka ShoePreme's hoody. I'm sure some of you might have em. If not go cop.

Dexter wanted to get in the WDYWT thread too.
laugh.gif

Red Huppers from the sale in SF this past weekend $35 bucks. Grey 501's and my boy Taylor aka ShoePreme's hoody. I'm sure some of you might have em. If not go cop.

Dexter wanted to get in the WDYWT thread too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I didn't want to say "it's an NY thing" but I think it really is, I'm not the only guy that I see rocking the bunny ears...lol, although some NY heads from here have called me out on it too...idk man, is just lacing...lol

Btw thanks guys
smokin.gif

Cats were doing that years ago. I used to lace all my sneakers that way 6-7 years ago, now that I look back at old pics I laugh to myself, on some "what was I thinking" IMO it looks sloppy, especially when you see grown men with popped tongues and sloppy lacing.

I didn't want to say "it's an NY thing" but I think it really is, I'm not the only guy that I see rocking the bunny ears...lol, although some NY heads from here have called me out on it too...idk man, is just lacing...lol

Btw thanks guys
smokin.gif

Cats were doing that years ago. I used to lace all my sneakers that way 6-7 years ago, now that I look back at old pics I laugh to myself, on some "what was I thinking" IMO it looks sloppy, especially when you see grown men with popped tongues and sloppy lacing.

I lived in NY for 17 years, and I always laced my sneaks with the "big X" lol. I grew out of it though.

I lived in NY for 17 years, and I always laced my sneaks with the "big X" lol. I grew out of it though.

Pefect execution on that gif s dubl
roll.gif

Nice MLKs spoiledfeet

Ksteezy stay doing you. I have a homie who does the exact same lace job. It trips the hell out of me.

Dope HOAs DrinkNike

Past few for me

v4pht0.jpg

15ek9y8.jpg

350sc2c.jpg

295bej9.jpg

e9ugqc.jpg

29le143.jpg

2vv0tis.jpg

Pefect execution on that gif s dubl
roll.gif

Nice MLKs spoiledfeet

Ksteezy stay doing you. I have a homie who does the exact same lace job. It trips the hell out of me.

Dope HOAs DrinkNike

Past few for me

v4pht0.jpg

15ek9y8.jpg

350sc2c.jpg

295bej9.jpg

e9ugqc.jpg

29le143.jpg

2vv0tis.jpg

I think I might eventually grow out of it myself, is just something which I've been doing for as long as I could remember and it wasn't till I started posting on ISS and here that I started getting heat for it, I see how you guys say it's sloppy and I definitely agree that it looks a bit immature, but is hard to change....I'm gonna experiment with different lacing styles, that hopefully look cleaner, I just can't choke up my kicks...I absolutely HATE that.

I think I might eventually grow out of it myself, is just something which I've been doing for as long as I could remember and it wasn't till I started posting on ISS and here that I started getting heat for it, I see how you guys say it's sloppy and I definitely agree that it looks a bit immature, but is hard to change....I'm gonna experiment with different lacing styles, that hopefully look cleaner, I just can't choke up my kicks...I absolutely HATE that.

nah man, keep doing your thing, its YOUR style, F what the others say, if you cared, where would be today? live your life doggie.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom