OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Nice Cris

Ty - Thanks again for the hoody and hospitality during my Chi trip this past weekend.

Let's make it two days in a row of Flight 1s. 2nd time wearing these...
90wnt3.jpg

Nice Cris

Ty - Thanks again for the hoody and hospitality during my Chi trip this past weekend.

Let's make it two days in a row of Flight 1s. 2nd time wearing these...
90wnt3.jpg

Those flights are awesome Ucasta!where are the shoe spots at in San Antonio?I just got this job delivering medication from Austin to San Antonio

Those flights are awesome Ucasta!where are the shoe spots at in San Antonio?I just got this job delivering medication from Austin to San Antonio

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Thanks for the props.  The denim is Abercrombie & Fitch.  I used to be all about Levi, but was tired of not getting the right fit or wash.  Abercrombie jeans are now my favs by far.
^ top of the page steezy.... top of the page

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Thanks for the props.  The denim is Abercrombie & Fitch.  I used to be all about Levi, but was tired of not getting the right fit or wash.  Abercrombie jeans are now my favs by far.
^ top of the page steezy.... top of the page

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

Sole Boutique and Goodtimes Skateboards. Thats just about all we have.

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

Sole Boutique and Goodtimes Skateboards. Thats just about all we have.

ucasta-
pimp.gif

Nice day in the bay, headed out to go drop off some work (not that kinda work
tongue.gif
)
28743v4.jpg

ucasta-
pimp.gif

Nice day in the bay, headed out to go drop off some work (not that kinda work
tongue.gif
)
28743v4.jpg

very nice Conor...there's a pair for sale right now in my size. I just dont have the $$ at the moment. Im really hoping they're still available in a week or so.

Aaron...dope sir!

James... thanks for the e-props
laugh.gif

very nice Conor...there's a pair for sale right now in my size. I just dont have the $$ at the moment. Im really hoping they're still available in a week or so.

Aaron...dope sir!

James... thanks for the e-props
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom