OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Those '00 Metallic's look very icy up there....
smokin.gif

way off topic but saw this on reddit and thought NT would get a kick out of it.  piece was done in the Freedom of Expression Tunnel at N.C. State.  I would have put it in general but I figured y'all would get more out of it.
woKUj.jpg

and just to maintain some legitness to this post, here is a picture of me wearing some sneakers

5109727532_4d11440550_z.jpg

way off topic but saw this on reddit and thought NT would get a kick out of it.  piece was done in the Freedom of Expression Tunnel at N.C. State.  I would have put it in general but I figured y'all would get more out of it.
woKUj.jpg

and just to maintain some legitness to this post, here is a picture of me wearing some sneakers

5109727532_4d11440550_z.jpg

hell yea theyre comfy and they got soft bottoms, feels like im walking on teddy bears

cost me bout 10 bucks, got them here in HK

hell yea theyre comfy and they got soft bottoms, feels like im walking on teddy bears

cost me bout 10 bucks, got them here in HK

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

other night:

and knocked 2 more grails off the list (the asics are DS):

you do know we have a pick up post right?
THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!! FINALLY SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING!!!!!!!! e-props
eyes.gif
You guys do realize you are going to get a 5 paragraph essay now right?

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

other night:

and knocked 2 more grails off the list (the asics are DS):

you do know we have a pick up post right?
THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!! FINALLY SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING!!!!!!!! e-props
eyes.gif
You guys do realize you are going to get a 5 paragraph essay now right?

Originally Posted by tooth

way off topic but saw this on reddit and thought NT would get a kick out of it.  how nice that it's painted over a mural of MLK Jr in the Freedom of Expression Tunnel at N.C. State.  I would have put it in general but I figured y'all would get more out of it.
nerd.gif
eek.gif
- proto: you got some splaining to do (ricky ricardo voice)

Originally Posted by tooth

way off topic but saw this on reddit and thought NT would get a kick out of it.  how nice that it's painted over a mural of MLK Jr in the Freedom of Expression Tunnel at N.C. State.  I would have put it in general but I figured y'all would get more out of it.
nerd.gif
eek.gif
- proto: you got some splaining to do (ricky ricardo voice)

Back
Top Bottom