OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

I'm still hatin on everybody posting pics outside in shorts and tees no coats in the sunshine!....lol but forreal dope fits everybody

I'm still hatin on everybody posting pics outside in shorts and tees no coats in the sunshine!....lol but forreal dope fits everybody

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

Cmon you gotta appreciate the fact that we have 4 real seasons in which we can have four different wardrobes...I'd get tired of rocking shorts and tees all yer long to be honest...

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

Cmon you gotta appreciate the fact that we have 4 real seasons in which we can have four different wardrobes...I'd get tired of rocking shorts and tees all yer long to be honest...

McNairys today. Thanks TDot!
33nc40z.jpg

via regularolty

36 ounces - thank you bro, they are jcrew 484's

Don Juan - those are so creamy...good stuff.

36 ounces - thank you bro, they are jcrew 484's

Don Juan - those are so creamy...good stuff.

Thanks for all the congrats guys.
Yea the 11s did not go over to well at first with my girl and her mom, but they came to accept it because it was me.
Ksteezy: Thanks again, yea i found him on POTN and so thanks to you I found him. I don't want to flood the forum with my photos, but what a day. I woke up the next morning thinking I was dreaming..

Thanks for all the congrats guys.
Yea the 11s did not go over to well at first with my girl and her mom, but they came to accept it because it was me.
Ksteezy: Thanks again, yea i found him on POTN and so thanks to you I found him. I don't want to flood the forum with my photos, but what a day. I woke up the next morning thinking I was dreaming..

I'm glad you had a blast, I just made 6 months since my wedding....the day went by yooooo quick...before I knew it, it was over...

I'm glad you had a blast, I just made 6 months since my wedding....the day went by yooooo quick...before I knew it, it was over...

Back
Top Bottom