OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

uhoh-boy.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

2Nick3 wrote:

WITNESSkb24 wrote:

neukicks wrote:

s dubl wrote:

DJ Proto J wrote:

other night:

and knocked 2 more grails off the list (the asics are DS):

you do know we have a pick up post right?

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!! FINALLY SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING!!!!!!!! e-props
eyes.gif

You guys do realize you are going to get a 5 paragraph essay now right?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

was going to say something to next time he posted his fit and his pickups but guess someone beat me to it.

also his explanation of the graffiti thrown up on that MLK wall.

haha i was gonna say something too, the next time that it had happen
EDIT:
nerd.gif
where u at Proto?

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

2Nick3 wrote:

WITNESSkb24 wrote:

neukicks wrote:

s dubl wrote:

DJ Proto J wrote:

other night:

and knocked 2 more grails off the list (the asics are DS):

you do know we have a pick up post right?

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!! FINALLY SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING!!!!!!!! e-props
eyes.gif

You guys do realize you are going to get a 5 paragraph essay now right?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

was going to say something to next time he posted his fit and his pickups but guess someone beat me to it.

also his explanation of the graffiti thrown up on that MLK wall.

haha i was gonna say something too, the next time that it had happen
EDIT:
nerd.gif
where u at Proto?

leave that man alone, he been doing that for months and when s dubl says something everybody was gonna say something next time he did it.

leave that man alone, he been doing that for months and when s dubl says something everybody was gonna say something next time he did it.

just for reference (truniversal) I'm not trying to cause trouble. I just thought folks in here would find it as amusing as I did (and apparently they do). I'm fairly confident that Proto didn't do the painting, and if you read the reddit thread you will get more context (there has been far more controversial stuff painted on that wall). I'm just doing it for the lulz. you don't see me in here bashing Proto on the regular so you can think it's 'foul' all you want, but I'm really just messing with the guy. he 'knows' me and I'm pretty sure that's how he will take it...

just for reference (truniversal) I'm not trying to cause trouble. I just thought folks in here would find it as amusing as I did (and apparently they do). I'm fairly confident that Proto didn't do the painting, and if you read the reddit thread you will get more context (there has been far more controversial stuff painted on that wall). I'm just doing it for the lulz. you don't see me in here bashing Proto on the regular so you can think it's 'foul' all you want, but I'm really just messing with the guy. he 'knows' me and I'm pretty sure that's how he will take it...

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^^Very nice Flight Ones. Why did I sell those?
frown.gif

I Feel The Same Way About My Pairs...

Yesterday.....

The Hundreds Hat
Abercrombie Coat
Random Lakers Tee
Thrift Store Jeans
2008 Zoom Kobe 3 "Blackout"
atrawy.jpg

5zfbpv.jpg

Today....

Jordan Hat
DLUX Hoodie
Levi's Signature Jeans
2004 Air Diamond Turf Retro.
2hpripl.jpg

jg309h.jpg

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^^Very nice Flight Ones. Why did I sell those?
frown.gif

I Feel The Same Way About My Pairs...

Yesterday.....

The Hundreds Hat
Abercrombie Coat
Random Lakers Tee
Thrift Store Jeans
2008 Zoom Kobe 3 "Blackout"
atrawy.jpg

5zfbpv.jpg

Today....

Jordan Hat
DLUX Hoodie
Levi's Signature Jeans
2004 Air Diamond Turf Retro.
2hpripl.jpg

jg309h.jpg

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Congrats bro!...I just hope the jays were strictly for the reception...lol

They were, they were.  I had a traditional catholic wedding so I couldn't mess around.  But come the reception I felt it was necessary.
btw, Ksteezy, you helped me find my photographer.  You may not remember, but you lead me to a site through the photography thread.  Thanks for your help, appreciate it.

I remember!...did you find him on POTN?...did you like him?...post the pics bro!...I've been wanting to post the pics from my wedding, but don't wanna flood the forums with my face anymore than I already do....
roll.gif
Glad i was able to help and once again congrats!

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Congrats bro!...I just hope the jays were strictly for the reception...lol

They were, they were.  I had a traditional catholic wedding so I couldn't mess around.  But come the reception I felt it was necessary.
btw, Ksteezy, you helped me find my photographer.  You may not remember, but you lead me to a site through the photography thread.  Thanks for your help, appreciate it.

I remember!...did you find him on POTN?...did you like him?...post the pics bro!...I've been wanting to post the pics from my wedding, but don't wanna flood the forums with my face anymore than I already do....
roll.gif
Glad i was able to help and once again congrats!

I wonder how the III's would look worn casually. I don't wear baggy jeans at all, not super skinny either. The way the jeans sit on my shoe is a big thing for me. Mid tops usually make them look kinda silly. But I really want the III's.

I wonder how the III's would look worn casually. I don't wear baggy jeans at all, not super skinny either. The way the jeans sit on my shoe is a big thing for me. Mid tops usually make them look kinda silly. But I really want the III's.

yeah, i know nothing about that. i'm really hoping that MLK mural was already painted over so he just went over all of it. i'll be having a word with him tho.

no harm no foul, tooth. you've always been cool to me. i'm glad you brought that to my attention. can you pm me a link to that "reddit" thread you speak of tho?

and as far as posting a pick up with my fits, i've seen plenty others do the same, but i'll stop if it bothers people that much.

Back
Top Bottom