OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

sergdamerg- Be careful, once you get 511's your going to have to size down everything else. Nothing looks worse then slim jeans and a huge shirt.
But I personally love 511's, I'm a skinny dude to begin with though. I'm going to get some Petit standards in the near future though.
After a while levi just doesn't cut it anymore.
The Khaki 511's I have are were from pac sun. But I guess the word got around, and they are gone now.. 
tired.gif

sergdamerg- Be careful, once you get 511's your going to have to size down everything else. Nothing looks worse then slim jeans and a huge shirt.
But I personally love 511's, I'm a skinny dude to begin with though. I'm going to get some Petit standards in the near future though.
The Khaki 511's I have are were from pac sun. But I guess the word got around, and they are gone now.. 
tired.gif

^^^ Cool man, and yea I don't plan on wearing ts with them just some nice button downs. that fit good.

i hate large Ts and large clothes all together. I got them a little big from the waste too on purpose so that they won't feel super tight

so no 504s?

^^^ Cool man, and yea I don't plan on wearing ts with them just some nice button downs. that fit good.

i hate large Ts and large clothes all together. I got them a little big from the waste too on purpose so that they won't feel super tight

so no 504s?

Originally Posted by pharO

tired.gif
Urban Outfitters has some nice Khaki 511's...

Originally Posted by pharO

tired.gif
Urban Outfitters has some nice Khaki 511's...

Nice shots krooma, and those red wings are a good look Ty.
Last day of nice weather before the "arctic blast" gets here: cement air verona's

Nice shots krooma, and those red wings are a good look Ty.
Last day of nice weather before the "arctic blast" gets here: cement air verona's

Back
Top Bottom