OFFICIAL JANUARY 2013 PICK UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
what they dont realize is that they can release the same colorway, the right way, with at least decent quality and a lot of people will buy every single time.

what they DO realize is that they can release a subpar "OG" 1 with crappy materials for $110....then release another retro that's more true to the OG Chicago 1 with a nylon tongue and Nike Air for $160 and it's an instant sell out :lol:

str8 disrespectful... should have been the other way around at the very least. :smh:

Exactly. And I've seen some clowns going as far as saying the "knicks are an OG colorway, thats why the got the nike air" lol

Me personally, I don't get all crazy about a shoe having/not having Nike Air (look at the outcry on the 3s, for example), just seems like it would have made the most sense in this situation

what they DO realize is that they can release a subpar "OG" 1 with crappy materials for $110....then release another retro that's more true to the OG Chicago 1 with a nylon tongue and Nike Air for $160 and it's an instant sell out :lol:

yup.

These are from the beginning of this month. 

Got a couple more pickups made today that I'll get pics on later!

very dope 12s.
mean.gif
at the comment about people thinking knicks color way was OG because of the nike air tag...
some haze highs for me:
how much did you pay for those haze high's?  deadstock?

airkeung88- great purchases there :smokin

langfor5- OG XIIs are some of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom