Official January 2015 Pick Up Thread vol. New Year, Same NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sixburgh nice pickup, I love shoes that are limited like that and got a little story behind them. Hopefully I got something nice coming in soon.
Thanks,I agree, the history behind certain sneakers can be a major factor for me. I'm also loving the fact that I paid retail for such a rare shoe, about 8 years after they released.

I love that PP jacket, probably my favorite brand from that era.

Remember the Luda line? "These women tryin' to get me out my Pelle Pelles, they strip off my clothes and tell me, 'Get in my belly'". (Number One Spot/Austin Powers beat)

I gotta find my No Limit corduroys.
laugh.gif

Thanks,I agree, the history behind certain sneakers can be a major factor for me. I'm also loving the fact that I paid retail for such a rare shoe, about 8 years after they released.

I love that PP jacket, probably my favorite brand from that era.

Remember the Luda line? "These women tryin' to get me out my Pelle Pelles, they strip off my clothes and tell me, 'Get in my belly'". (Number One Spot/Austin Powers beat)

I gotta find my No Limit corduroys. :lol:  
yup, I like shoes like that, hopefully got something in limited like that which I got for the low. I'll post it here.

:lol:

Dam it alp but reps for bringing that pelle back ninja would be proud.
:lol: thanks, I've actually seen that dude once or twice I think, he lives pretty close to me

yup, I like shoes like that, hopefully got something in limited like that which I got for the low. I'll post it here.
laugh.gif
thanks, I've actually seen that dude once or twice I think, he lives pretty close to me
Oh, I figured the jacket was what you were talking about. I'm curious to see what it is.

I've gotten lucky on 3 pair of limited Reeboks in the past 30 days, 2 of which I found pretty much by dumb luck.

1. Kamikaze Remember the Alamos for like $30 over retail.

2. I found the Green Pumps when I couldn't remember the name of the shoes he wore in the dunk contest. I was just hoping to get something similar. When I googled them the eBay listing was in the first few results. Oh, and the listing didn't even have pics of the actual shoe, just one of Green in the dunk contest.

3. This was the luckiest. I was looking for a decent price on an og cw of the Twilight Zones and found the Reebok x Packer Nique Omnis, the red Friends & Family pair listed as simply, "Reebok Pumps" 
eek.gif
for like 1/3 of the price of the 1 or 2 other listing(s) I'd seen in my size. I couldn't even believe it, hitting "Buy it Now" with zero hesitation. I didn't even bother/risk messing with "Make an Offer". 

I'm wondering approx. how many pair were made. I believe there were only 31 pair of the white retail pair. Anyone have an idea regarding the red ones?

:lol: yup eBay be having the steals. I lost out on a pair of hoh royal foams by messing with that make an offer so good thing you didn't. Fortunately I already got a pair so it's not the end of the world, otherwise I would've been going crazy

Just in today, my first official shoe purchase/pick-up of 2015 (ordered NYD actually)...

Hanon x Reebok GL6000 "3 Castles"

Last edited:
Thanks to fellow NTer S.L.I.N.G for the hook up! 

1996 Emerald AM95's.

1997 Neon AM95's.

1998 Navy & Forest AM95's.

1997 Safety Orange AM95's.

1998 Yellow Streak AM95's.

1998 Canyon Gold AM95's.

1999 White & Obsidian Carolina AM95's

1999 Grey & White AM95's.

2001 Grey & Citrus AM95's.

1999 Obsidian & Orange AM95's.

2002 Fire Pink AM95's.

1991 Waffle Racers.