OFFICIAL JANUARY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
walked in south chicago and walked out with bhm kyrie 4s. apparently there going to be getting new releases now!

was the lakers af1 yellow still on the shelves? or the hash wall on the back? hoping to scoop once it hits the 20/30% off!

thanks!
Nike Community Store - East LA, California

Jordan 5 Cement - 149.99

Jordan 8 Bred - $149.99

Air Force 1 “LA” - 64.99

Nike Dunk Flyknit - $54.99 each

Air Penny 4 - White/Black/red - 64.99

Other Notables:

Hash wall:
Size 11 VaporMax Utility (Retail Price)

Size 11 - Jordan 13 Altitude (Retail Price)
1s

walked in south chicago and walked out with bhm kyrie 4s. apparently there going to be getting new releases now!

To elaborate on South Chi

AJ 13 HOF - 129
Camo 5 - 129?
AJ 1 HOF - ?
AJ 1 OG white/red - 129
Few AJ4 Navy/Yellow 89?
Few AJ4 black/royal/grey - ? Ask employee
Purple and Orange Gatorade 1 - retail
AJXI Gym Red - Retail
Kyrie, Lebron, KD BHM - retail
Aqua Green (sorry dont know nickname) Pro Foams

Hash Wall
1 - AJ 1 LA/All Star 10.5 - retail
AJ12 playoff low - 135 - only saw size 10s
AJ8 Cool Grey - Saw size 12

Outlets aren't starting to get new products. They started this last year where the outlets are getting the bhm packs. It was explained to me that the outlets are supposed to be more in touch with the community's hence why some outlets are now called community stores. Nike is looking to be more connected with the community and release products that promote equality. Not saying other nikes don't do this. I'm just saying the thought process behind an outlet getting the pack

Outlets aren't starting to get new products. They started this last year where the outlets are getting the bhm packs. It was explained to me that the outlets are supposed to be more in touch with the community's hence why some outlets are now called community stores. Nike is looking to be more connected with the community and release products that promote equality. Not saying other nikes don't do this. I'm just saying the thought process behind an outlet getting the pack
Same goes to LHM pack too.

Nike San Clemente
Nothing too special. Mainly running gear at this outlet. There may be additional % off starting on weekend, call to find out.
Size 10 and up for KD X
B86C5F2A-02D4-4536-9CDC-B2FEEF344E1F.jpeg

333C2DF7-EDB5-4DEC-A8A0-19861AD2A859.jpeg
559519BD-39E9-4408-A035-25FFDCD0FC7E.jpeg

Just got back from the Pike Outlet in Long Beach. 20% off the wall and between 30% - 50% off clothing. Not that much to write about. They had a 11.5 Lakers AF 1 and some Penny II(black/blue) on the wall. They have a bunch of Rams, Chargers and Lakers gear out on the rack. The only thing I did notice is that they had the grey space jam hoodie for $60...

Just left Nike Orange. 20% off hash, 30-50 Off clothes. 50% some Nike tech jacket. A few Gatorade 1s, purple, blue and orange. I believe the purples were size 10, Orange were 8.5 and blue 9.5. Triple black Vapormax 10 for 190.00. Saw some Pure platinum premium foamposite for 250.00. Airmax 97 USA size 11.5.

Orange, CA:

20% off hash
Saw a decent size run of those LA AF1's for $65 before discount.

Shelves:
KD9 Elite in white - $100 or so
Bron 14 Low in white - $70
Kobe AD Mid neon - $100 or so
Hyperrev 2017 pink - $50

Anyone get the feeling that Nike is keeping more of the high-end sale stuff (Jordans, Foams, Lab, etc.) to NDC and not sending it out to outlets? I know outlets are always hit-and-miss, but it seems to me that they've been a bit more "miss" for the last year or so, which is strange when you consider just how much of their stuff (especially Js) have hit sale and clearance both on NDC and other retailers. I get the feeling that Nike is acknowledging that the average Outlet customer buys the rando running/training shoe for $50-85, not $140 Jordans or $170 Foams. Of course, we've seen HOF 13s and Island Green Foams quite a bit recently, but a year or so ago I remember a lot more variety and frequency of more hyped models, if not CWs.

Anyone get the feeling that Nike is keeping more of the high-end sale stuff (Jordans, Foams, Lab, etc.) to NDC and not sending it out to outlets? I know outlets are always hit-and-miss, but it seems to me that they've been a bit more "miss" for the last year or so, which is strange when you consider just how much of their stuff (especially Js) have hit sale and clearance both on NDC and other retailers. I get the feeling that Nike is acknowledging that the average Outlet customer buys the rando running/training shoe for $50-85, not $140 Jordans or $170 Foams. Of course, we've seen HOF 13s and Island Green Foams quite a bit recently, but a year or so ago I remember a lot more variety and frequency of more hyped models, if not CWs.
Nah...same as it's always been...you just need to know who gets what...once you figure out what your local outlet specializes in it makes tracking down steals easier...

What IS happening is the slash and burn discounting on items has slowed tremendously over the years and been replaced with Hash discounts which are basically every weekend at this point...

Nike Southside just stay winning with product...i would say them, Celebration and maybe the spot across from Celebration continue to get the best product across the country...

Outlets are pretty trash nowadays and have been for a while IMO. The average person can use coupons online, wait for sales online or buy on eBay for cheaper. All 3 of those options only require minutes of searching and research and many sales are readily available with websites dedicated to posting sales and helpful members on NT posting sales in various threads. It’s been YEARS since I came up on a deal at a Nike outlet compared to online or even at the mall. Most of the time I skip the outlet altogether nowadays. I used to love calling outlets all over the country when deals were posted on here and having items shipped. Now my local outlets and reports posted on here show shoes being higher priced than typical mall stores and prices not dropping rather quickly at outlets like they used too. Just overall worse experience nowadays.

Wow. My opinion stating that others can find deals readily available online and save money and time rather than hunting down outlets to maybe get lucky is a complaint? Then suggesting I can go online to complain like all these other cats with no resources other than the keyboard to get likes? How far Niketalk has fallen and how much social media has literally changed everything Call me salty

Wow. My opinion stating that others can find deals readily available online and save money and time rather than hunting down outlets to maybe get lucky is a complaint? Then suggesting I can go online to complain like all these other cats with no resources other than the keyboard to get likes? How far Niketalk has fallen and how much social media has literally changed everything Call me salty
It’s not just your complaint. It’s more than one post about it so it’s no need to be in your feelings.
Outlets have been what they have been for years now. It is what it is.
Plenty are deals are still out there. You just haven’t been lucky enough to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom