OFFICIAL JANUARY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to some stores where they say its a 10 dollar minimum to use the survey code. You can just grab a manager at that point

80F2D145-C4A9-426B-9C52-17CEBE7C3BA5.jpeg
Milpitas ca
Same sales as the one I posted about gilroy
Only Jordan retro was white cement v’s seem like a good size range. Didn’t bother looking much due to being busy and nothing caught my eye worth waiting for.

Second question. You can use it on something that costs less than $10

From my experience they’ll let you use it. I bought a Seahawks Snap back for around 8$. The cashier told me I can use the rest on my next purchase. Essentially working like a normal gift card.

San Ysidro outlet
Hurry up before ping lee shows up and cleans out the stock
Saw mostly 10 and 10.5
833854DB-2FDB-4A2F-843F-9876A44A4FDE.jpeg

F00866BE-C99E-4CA7-ABA4-12B174C37C88.jpeg

Nothing else really interesting. 20% off hash
And some 30-40% off apparel.
They did have lots of tech fleece and tech knit for 30% off, but with prices starting at about $160 per piece, it’s still not that cheap.

Those $10 survey gift cards are the best thing about visiting outlets.

I'm VERY surprised there is no minimum on the survey gift cards. If I can't find anything when I check out the outlet, I can go to the clearance section and get a 10 dollar shirt or shorts for free. And then the receipt has another survey gift card code, so it never ends lol

I'm VERY surprised there is no minimum on the survey gift cards. If I can't find anything when I check out the outlet, I can go to the clearance section and get a 10 dollar shirt or shorts for free. And then the receipt has another survey gift card code, so it never ends lol

Sometimes the employees will even encourage doing stuff such as this. Happened to me once. I'm sitting on 2 $10 gift cards now and need to pay the outlet a visit this week.

Pasadena,TX Clearance store:

20% off all footwear

Jordan 32 Cement in a sz 11
Whole bunch of kd 8s and KD 7 elites in various sizes.

Whole bunch of cool Jordan shorts in all sizes, 19.99.

maybe i didnt read all of the fine print in the survey coupons, but can you use them when you place an online/ndc in store?

Negative sir, in store only.
so you have to physically buy something in store right? even if im instore, and the cashier helps me place an order online i cant use it right? i assume you cant, since theyre basically ordering from ndc for me.

Last edited:
so you have to physically buy something in store right? even if im instore, and the cashier helps me place an order online i cant use it right? i assume you cant, since theyre basically ordering from ndc for me.

I asked this once when I went to the factory store and was told you can't.

figured, thanks guys. i mean i guess i could technically return an online item in store and use the coupon tho to repurchase with a store only credit i have >D

gotta take advantage while we can tho. only a matter of time before they decrease it to $5 or turning it into some discount off a certain amount :rolleyes

I agree......$10 is enough to make me drag my *** in like a degenerate
I’ve thought about that before, if it was $5 I wouldn’t go lol

Nothing of note in the San Marcos premium outlet. However, hit up a few Burlingtons from San Antonio, New Braunfels and Austin TX. All had the United We Rise Hyperdunk ‘08s. Prices varied from $39.99 to $49.99. Sizes ranged from 10 to 13.

Is it still 20% or 30% off the hash wall in the back? Been eyeing some jordans sitting on the wall but it's full price. Waiting for a discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom