Official January 2018 WDYWT Thread Happy New year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2lo6kae.jpg

good looking out Alchemist iq.
if you looking for these try ebay or cl or wait it out. nike stay re retoring sneakers.
hopefully it will have the nike check inside that reflective circle that time around.

this might be the best thread on NT...its all about the kicks here. but you better have your wallet game tight, because this thread will inspire you to look for those gems you missed. smh

I agreee. I just keep a healthy rotation of kicks. Never buy thing off hype. Great to see gems that I missed and someone else rock em with a nice fit.

Also a member of #NTscrubs but I only wear triple black Spiridons right now, can’t risk anything else. I work in the Cardiac Cathlab, bloody kicks is a real threat lol

Miss that Cath Lab life. You a tech or a nurse? Was a tech for about 6 years, left for the military about 12 yrs ago. Still remember damn near everything though. Planning to return to it in about 3 yrs when I get out.

Miss that Cath Lab life. You a tech or a nurse? Was a tech for about 6 years, left for the military about 12 yrs ago. Still remember damn near everything though. Planning to return to it in about 3 yrs when I get out.
CVT my man. I was a Paramedic for years and have been in the lab for a year now, I absolutely love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom