Official January 2018 WDYWT Thread Happy New year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2E44C4F9-C051-4EB2-BFA0-F50D0901FC6F.jpeg

Also a member of #NTscrubs but I only wear triple black Spiridons right now, can’t risk anything else. I work in the Cardiac Cathlab, bloody kicks is a real threat lol

Luckily I got the sneaker scrubs to protect me when I know there's a risk of blood flying lol

Made some rounds in -2 weather in Seoul Korea today. Way too many seasons the last two weeks smh.
@thierry I play Fly Union and Jerreau religiously! That’s the fam right there.
You know them personally right? I remember watching a video a long time ago when they were in Chicago for a performance and they stopped by LDRS. I think you got a 2 second appearance in there, but I can no longer find the video.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry donjuan513 donjuan513 hell yeah I see y'all! First got on that Fly dot U with Value Pack 4 my G's and then I went back and got hip to 1-3, been a big fan of their wave ever since. Literally just got a "Like" from Jerreau the other day on twitter, I'm hoping to become an honorary member of The Greater Than Club :emoji_joy:. The joint that really put me on to them was "Like That" with the boy Dom Kennedy :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
been a fan since value pack 1, poed up was the first song I heard from them cause it featured big sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom