Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Just came from the Penn State show....took a trip out there from Jersey.....had some pretty decent seats

J Cole came out and did a quick 3 songs

then Wale came out and was on for a good 15 20 mins....I was impressed, dude had good stage presence...brought alot of energy

NERD came out and did all their hits...they had the new chick with them

Then Jay hit the stage and did what he does.....a good mix of all his joints

Bleek as a hype man....brought out Bridgette Kelly to sing the hooks on "Heart of the City" and "Empire State of Mind", J. Cole for "Star is Born", and Pharrell hit the stage with him for "So Ambitious"

He did Encore and started pointing people out in the crowd to acknowledge them like at the 9/11 show....I believe he does that every show.

The he ended it off with "Forever Young"

The whole show Beyonce was on the side the stage going hard dancing like she never seen dude in concert before
laugh.gif
....noticed her about half way through

- Thanks for the info!
-
eyes.gif
at J. Cole only doing 3 songs
- Yeah Jay acknowledged people at the powerhouse show I went in LA, I think its something new because he wasn't doing during the HOTC tour

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Just came from the Penn State show....took a trip out there from Jersey.....had some pretty decent seats

J Cole came out and did a quick 3 songs

then Wale came out and was on for a good 15 20 mins....I was impressed, dude had good stage presence...brought alot of energy

NERD came out and did all their hits...they had the new chick with them

Then Jay hit the stage and did what he does.....a good mix of all his joints

Bleek as a hype man....brought out Bridgette Kelly to sing the hooks on "Heart of the City" and "Empire State of Mind", J. Cole for "Star is Born", and Pharrell hit the stage with him for "So Ambitious"

He did Encore and started pointing people out in the crowd to acknowledge them like at the 9/11 show....I believe he does that every show.

The he ended it off with "Forever Young"

The whole show Beyonce was on the side the stage going hard dancing like she never seen dude in concert before
laugh.gif
....noticed her about half way through

- Thanks for the info!
-
indifferent.gif
at J. Cole only doing 3 songs
- Yeah Jay acknowledged people at the powerhouse show I went in LA, I think its something new because he wasn't doing during the HOTC tour

Why would you be mad at J Cole only doing 3 songs? That's the same amount the Dream did last year on tour w/ Jay. Either way it's still good pub.

Less than 5 hours away
smokin.gif

I will be in the floor pretty close so hopefully I can get some good pics/video.

Just got home.. Hell of a show. Crazy atmosphere. Wale never came out
eyes.gif
�Don't know what was u with that but Jay absolutely killed it.. I took plentyof video that i'm putting on my blog but here is one I just uploaded to youtube real quick.

damn, i kinda wanna go after watching those videos. i might find a way.. two more weeks.

J. Cole- 3 songs
N.E.R.D.- 5-10 songs
HOV- Went for about an hour and a half, all the hits, everything off BP3, Nothing off RD. He started off with Run This Town finished with Young Forever.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

J. Cole- 3 songs
N.E.R.D.- 5-10 songs
HOV- Went for about an hour and a half, all the hits, everything off BP3, Nothing off RD. He started off with Run This Town finished with Young Forever.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

J. Cole- 3 songs
N.E.R.D.- 5-10 songs

indifferent.gif

Nothing wrong with either of those
laugh.gif

Was looking for more specifics as to what the artists performed.
laugh.gif

J. Cole- 3 songs
N.E.R.D.- 5-10 songs

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I'm tryna hear Anti-Matter, Spaz, Bobby James, Everyone Nose, Rockstar, Lapdance, Sooner or Later, She wants to move, Provider, Run to the sun(So it better be 10 and not 5)
And I AINT tryna hear Reminder, Real as it gets, hate, Venus vs mars

J. Cole- 3 songs
N.E.R.D.- 5-10 songs

I missed Jcole wat songs did he do?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Was looking for more specifics as to what the artists performed.
laugh.gif
Cole- Lights Please, Dollar and A Dream, Just To Get By, and did about a minute freestyle
NERD- Everyone Nose, LapDance, Spaz, Kill Joy, Laugh About It, Rock Star, A new song, and a couple others.
Jay- BP3(- reminder,What we talkin bout), U Don't Know, Can I Getta, 99 Problems, Encore, IZZO, SLU, Big Pimpin, Dirt Of your Shoulder, Hardknock Life,Heart of the City, Jigga What, Show Me what you got, I Just Wanna love you, and i'm sure i'm missing some others...

J. Cole- 3 songs
N.E.R.D.- 5-10 songs

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I'm tryna hear Anti-Matter, Spaz, Bobby James, Everyone Nose, Rockstar, Lapdance, Sooner or Later, She wants to move, Provider, Run to the sun (So it better be 10 and not 5)
SHWAP, did you miss the Glow In the Dark tour?! N*E*R*D went HAM with the amount of tracks...

\V/ (I saw it once in Tampa, FLA & once in Cinci, OH)
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom