Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

My dude J-Kitch was at the Nashville show and he put this up on his facebook status:

Never heard that many white ppl scream "N-WORD" in unison before, that many times...Jay-Z concert was still unbelievably good though...I just realize now that a large percentage of white ppl dont leave that word out when rapping songs when "we" arent around...maybe im late (if this post makes you feel uncomfortable...imagine how i felt when standing there)

I went to the one at U of I, best concert ive ever been to, did every song i wanted to hear, on to the next one, ambition, even did a verse from hate and saidhe wondered why he never did it before lol.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Austin had to be the livest energy wise....we were on it ..."What yall know about the Texas boys, comin down in candy toys, smokin **** and talkin noise!"
Section 5 FTW

you went to every show this tour?
pimp.gif

I was to the left of the stage. The energy in the buildin was CRAZY.

When he came on for Run This Town and said "BOUNCE CMON BOUNCE" the place went crazy.

The first 3 songs of the set.. RTT, DOA, and Bleek came out and started off with U Dont Know.

The last 3 with Big Pimpin, Encore, and Forever Young... Those 6 songs had the most energy IMO.

Back
Top Bottom