Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Oct.27th the B-more show
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Still Trynna Convince Myself I Really Wanna Go

Just got back from the Seattle show. It was crazy! Nerd performance was great and I don't think anyone sat down during the whole time Jay was on stage.Even when he went back for like a break, everyone kept standing and chanting. Great concert.

Oh yeah, once Hov got on stage, a bunch of people started smoking weed
laugh.gif
There was smoke everywhere.

Originally Posted by tonyt

Did they sell any T-shirts? If so, anyone have pics?
They have tour t shirts (with cities on the back)

Just got back will post info and pics in the am!

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Just got back from the Seattle show. It was crazy! Nerd performance was great and I don't think anyone sat down during the whole time Jay was on stage. Even when he went back for like a break, everyone kept standing and chanting. Great concert.

laugh.gif
I thought the show kind of sucked, but that's just me.

The show in Seattle was amazing
Wale had some good songs, N.E.R.D. had the crowd pumped,and then Jay-Z finished it off at one point half the ground floor was standing on there seats.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Just got back from the Seattle show. It was crazy! Nerd performance was great and I don't think anyone sat down during the whole time Jay was on stage. Even when he went back for like a break, everyone kept standing and chanting. Great concert.

laugh.gif
Damn I enjoyed it lol. The whole crowd was pumped throughout the show. Hov's entrance was
smokin.gif
. The countdown was getting everyone pumped.

The crowd at Key Arena was the best last night. Nobody sat down during the entire Hov set. People were losing their minds.

I saw the list of songs hov apparently played. Anyone got a list of the songs everyone else did? N.E.R.D.? Wale?

Originally Posted by lilfeet47

The crowd at Key Arena was the best last night. Nobody sat down during the entire Hov set. People were losing their minds.
Yeah I had a blast.
pimp.gif

That was actually my first concert and I'm 18
laugh.gif

That whole experience was incredible for me, one of the best nights of my life because I've always wanted to see Hov live.

When U Don't Know came on...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Damn I enjoyed it lol. The whole crowd was pumped throughout the show. Hov's entrance was
smokin.gif
Yea, dudes in front of me kept giving each other dap and wildin when ever a song came on, like,"Yo it's that joint! It's that jointwe're always rockin to!". SMH at everybody standing on the chairs, but yea the place was going crazy. I thought the show sucked because Hov didn'tdo any of the songs that speak to me, he did songs that I enjoy like Heart of the City, Dirt off, Big Pimpin', but no songs that are real memorable to me.

Wale had the crowd open, N.E.R.D. did their thing (Pharell was in a hurry though), and Jay-Z sells out shows for a reason, but I still disliked the show. Howanyone can say this is one of the best concerts ever hasn't been to enough concerts IMO though.

Here's a video from last night. There are more up on YouTube. Just search 'Jay-Z seattle' if anyone's interested.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Yea, dudes in front of me kept giving each other dap and wildin when ever a song came on, like,"Yo it's that joint! It's that joint we're always rockin to!". SMH at everybody standing on the chairs, but yea the place was going crazy. I thought the show sucked because Hov didn't do any of the songs that speak to me, he did songs that I enjoy like Heart of the City, Dirt off, Big Pimpin', but no songs that are real memorable to me.

Wale had the crowd open, N.E.R.D. did their thing (Pharell was in a hurry though), and Jay-Z sells out shows for a reason, but I still disliked the show. How anyone can say this is one of the best concerts ever hasn't been to enough concerts IMO though.

The energy from the crowd made it a good concert imo. I know my section was hyped song after song. Hov didn't give a chance for people to rest or be out ofit. I saw old white people throwing up the < > lol. Its up there with GITD for me.

It wasn't the best concert ever but the energy in the building was wild.
The background when Hova performed was
pimp.gif
though

Originally Posted by That Guy

It wasn't the best concert ever but the energy in the building was wild.
The background when Hova performed was
pimp.gif
though
Pretty much. Even when he went back for like a couple minutes, everyone kept standing and shouting for him to come back on.

mannn only 12 days until i see the montreal show. this next week and a bit cannot go by fast enough!

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Yea, dudes in front of me kept giving each other dap and wildin when ever a song came on, like,"Yo it's that joint! It's that joint we're always rockin to!". SMH at everybody standing on the chairs, but yea the place was going crazy. I thought the show sucked because Hov didn't do any of the songs that speak to me, he did songs that I enjoy like Heart of the City, Dirt off, Big Pimpin', but no songs that are real memorable to me.

Wale had the crowd open, N.E.R.D. did their thing (Pharell was in a hurry though), and Jay-Z sells out shows for a reason, but I still disliked the show. How anyone can say this is one of the best concerts ever hasn't been to enough concerts IMO though.

The energy from the crowd made it a good concert imo. I know my section was hyped song after song. Hov didn't give a chance for people to rest or be out of it. I saw old white people throwing up the < > lol. Its up there with GITD for me.
yea GITD was pretty good last year too, but this had people on their feet screamen for soooooooooooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooooooooooooong

people a few rows ahead of us blowin that dro the whole night, this big dude next to me who's breath stank and had the most sweatiest arms kept touchinme....

besides those factors, this was a dope show, the stage was dope, he did pretty much a good complete set, (Jigga from RR ryde or die vol 1 made me go
sick.gif
eek.gif
)

people asking about shirts??

_NERD black tee with N.E.R.D. on the front in purp and a brain logo on the back...
-same design on a hoodie
-couple purple "spazz" shirts, still said seeing sounds though....
-nerd tanks
-jay z BP3 cover in black on the front, tour dates on the back
- shirt that said S. Carter on the front, and a bunch of his nicknames on the back like HOV, JIGGA, LUCKY LEFTY...etc..
-some think BP3 v necks
-Girls the ROC HANDS with the BP3 red bars inside the diamond hand...
-and a black BP3 hoodie

picked up the n.e.r.d. shirts for myself....wouldn't have mind the black BP3 album cover shirt though

Memphis bleek popped out for a bit, there was a replacement singer for alicia keys that we dubbed felicia keys
laugh.gif

stage man trying to do his thing and jay z callin him out.....real cool about it though

jigga asking for pharrell to pop out....but blaming randy for his lack of appearance.....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KD35

�A video I shot from Saturday...

�����
I wanted that username
mad.gif

I wanna go to another Hov concert. I wish he kept going for another 30 min. or so

Originally Posted by daaznfella

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

The energy from the crowd made it a good concert imo. I know my section was hyped song after song. Hov didn't give a chance for people to rest or be out of it. I saw old white people throwing up the < > lol. Its up there with GITD for me.

jigga asking for pharrell to pop out....but blaming randy for his lack of appearance.....
roll.gif
laugh.gif
"Everybody boo Randy"
smokin.gif
Show was excellent though...the vibe was amazing...I lost my voice in thatjoint

Was feeling the NERD joints alot
smokin.gif

was Cole's performance short...I got there right at 8 and he only did like two songs and a couple acapellas...nonetheless I was hyped to see, and I almosthit him with my car outside, I'm still confused to why he was even out there alone
laugh.gif

for those who have already gone - how have they been with starting on the stated ticket time?
the umass tickets say the show starts at 8pm. are the first act (i forget if you guys said wale or j cole went on first) going to go on around 8? or morerealistically at like 930-10? any insight?

^ I came in to ask the same thing. I might get two free tickets for the Saturday show which starts at 8 but won't get out of work till 9. If I get there by915, how much do you think I'll miss?

Like dude said, would it start at exactly 8? Or a little later?

Originally Posted by givemedanumba

for those who have already gone - how have they been with starting on the stated ticket time?
the umass tickets say the show starts at 8pm. are the first act (i forget if you guys said wale or j cole went on first) going to go on around 8? or more realistically at like 930-10? any insight?

J.cole came on at like 7:55

Back
Top Bottom